Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    The "looks not caseal" argument is ok, but you can wear fleshy clothes and look like a caseal. And I think each of the top 10 are clear to tell they are caseals, also out of 14 entries we had only 9 not wearing fleshy clothes. That would ahve been a short top 10.
    I just think each person deserves to participate with his character as they designed and planned them.

Also that would be unfair towards all CASTs that wear fleshy clothes. I couldn't put them in the other 3 categories because they are CASTs.

I won't disqualify people just because others don't like they way they dress. Everyone gets a fair chance in this.
    I agree with you that everyone should get their chance with the character they have and which they designed in a certain way.

Then again some that I have seen ingame and two here are actually on the border of being barely recognizable as a cast/caseal in my opinion.
    I do appreciate the effort Crimson Exile and Cybernei put into this, but without looking at the closeup shots, I just find that they look almost like a human or newearl. Considering those races can use accessories like the Nono Schwantz Sensor etc., the line blurs even more.

That said the selection was probably still good to show the wide variety this race can have. Afterall this is a contest and everyone can vote, so there is no problem.

I think Sega has a odd selection of costumes, parts etc. and some people surely feel limited by what they can achieve with what is offered.
    I feel there are mostly parts that are either very skin showing, cute to appearl to a certain audience or they are full on mechsuits with some being inbetween. You have some that stand out like the lamia, fliegen sets, but those seem to not be what the mainly japanese audience wants.

I really would like to see more of the PSU parts, which I felt had a good a variety and some mechanical looking costumes similar to Phantom Queen, but maybe less on the cute side. That is one costume I rarely see on anyone and which I feel would look good on some caseals. Personally I don't use costumes on mine and try to create something nice with the parts, even when I don't want to have a full combat ready look.

Anyway my votes:
    Kitoshi
    Titan
    Ship2shiro

I will make sure to enter if a similar contest comes along in the future. Expected more than 14 people entering honestly and felt like my limited selection of parts etc. wasn't good enough. After I saw what all races did with even the default or cheap costumes, parts etc., I feel stupid really.
    ALYSARIA Mk. II - Caseal - Team=Midnight Club - Ship 2

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Hmp. CASEALs are hard to pull off, even harder for someone to start late in this game because of how much you have to pay out your ass for parts.

Even funnier to me, there are so few people that actually like their CASEALs to even appear like machines. Males are gonna be fucked if they didn't get their stuff right at the start.

Anyway-

Titan

Kondibon

XPKun
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

You have a typo, my character's name is Katy, not Titan.

blace
    kondibon
    Vintasticvin
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    You have a typo, my character's name is Katy, not Titan.
    If you mean in the first post, the entries are listed with the forum user name, not character name.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by CyberNei View Post
    Got metal ears and line on the neck. Enough for me.

I didn't say i don't like parts. I said they "doesn't look right with my char's image".
    My char was created at 1st day game came out, was planned as caseal for a long time before, can say.. years. There was no parts 'sides default ones and all-class costumes at all. And I used parts first couple of months. When a decent amount of good all-class costumes came out, I've realised, that those suits my character more, than parts, which game has at the moment. That's why I switched to them. Been checking every new parts set since, but almost none yet can satisfy me. Sigh..
    there you have it. you have metal cast ears, some people even hide those.
    Last edited by Gama; Aug 10, 2013 at 08:57 AM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    there you have it. you have metal cast ears, some people even hide those.
    -_- Because they are ashamed of their superior metallic heritage that is why they hide their Audio Receptors ahem Cast ears I meant lol.

Ship2Shiro
    Crimson Exile
    Blace

XPKun (Be carefully taking pics at beach, you can get wet and die!)
    Kitoshi (Cool char!)
    Ship2shiro (I think i like white toasters robots....)

Crimson Exile
    Kitoshi
    yadaahead
    Last edited by Crimson Exile; Aug 10, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    Cromson Exile
    Kitoshi
    yadaahead
    Who's CROMsin Exile? I wonder...