Default Support Partner Menu bugged

I originally posted this in the quick questions thread but after more research it probably needs to be in tech support.

I'm still having my support partner menu issue. No idea what's causing it. I've already tried running updates, looking for missing files with the tweaker, running without the tweaker, etc. Nothing is making me actually have options to choose from when going to the makeover counter. My roommate just got 20 on his character and was able to make a support partner and access the options without any issue. Mine however, remains totally blank =(

To clarify, the client order is done and my support character has been created. I even run around with it on other missions but it's still level 1 because I can't do anything with it. The menu will say "communicating" for maybe a half second when I first select the 2nd option from the makeover counter, then it does nothing.

Anyone got ideas?

****One final update. I tried accessing my support partner menu on my laptop and my roommates PC. All devices have the same issue which I can only assume means something is messed up with the quest or my character's support partner is bugged. Does anyone know an english speaking GM? (joking...kind of)

This is no longer an issue. Thanks anyways.