Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trading between account characters

Hey all, with Sega giving us all a free character slot I was wondering if there was a shared storage between your characters like in psp2 and if so would they need to be on the same ship or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

All storage is shared between all characters on the same ship. Each ship has a separate storage.

United Arks Defender NintenJon25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    All storage is shared between all characters on the same ship. Each ship has a separate storage.
    Also wanted to add, you can increase your normally allotted storage space from your Basic Storage (200) to a grand total of 2000 by renting out extra storage with Arks Cash or purchasing a 30/60/90-Day Premium User Ticket from the AC Shop in-game.

You are also restricted on how many characters you can make before you have to start paying with AC to create a new one.

In total, you get three free characters to create universally (meaning that you can have one character on Ship 2, another on Ship 5, and the third on Ship 8---just note that it'd be the same as having all three on Ship 2 and your fourth would still cost you a one-time character creation fee). Each character is bound to the Ship you select unless you pay with AC to switch it to another, so be careful. Make sure to select the ship you know you would stay on.
    Last edited by NintenJon25; Aug 11, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NintenJon25 View Post
    Also wanted to add, you can increase your normally allotted storage space from your Basic Storage (200) to a grand total of 2000 by renting out extra storage with Arks Cash or purchasing a 30/60/90-Day Premium User Ticket from the AC Shop in-game.

You are also restricted on how many characters you can make before you have to start paying with AC to create a new one.

In total, you get three free characters to create universally (meaning that you can have one character on Ship 2, another on Ship 5, and the third on Ship 8---just note that it'd be the same as having all three on Ship 2 and your fourth would still cost you a one-time character creation fee). Each character is bound to the Ship you select unless you pay with AC to switch it to another, so be careful. Make sure to select the ship you know you would stay on.
    Yeah i knew about the storage expansions and such, i was just wondering if i could buy stuff on my main character to give to my other(s). Still very good info thanks!

Only two are free. ._.

Apparently it's letting some people make a third for free (despite not having a second before Episode 2), but that shouldn't be happened.

Does it use your character slot just for going into character creation? Because it let me go into the character creation once when I was checking some stuff out and then backed out and now I can't do it again...

What kind of nonsense is this?

It shouldn't be doing that. I once disconnected from character selection after buying a character with AC and it let me recreate.

What if you made characters on other ships and then deleted them?

Then the items probably wait for you to make a new character there I guess?