Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That's not what I meant. Would my character slots be gone forever? It seems more like a character creation ticket then a character slot.

United Arks Defender NintenJon25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    That's not what I meant. Would my character slots be gone forever? It seems more like a character creation ticket then a character slot.
    Well, to be honest...not many would even think about doing that as it puts losing their AC at risk, so it's up to you if you really want to test that functionality and report back on what you found.

Your character slots are counted 'universally', however.

My guess is that this means that if you're like me and got lucky enough to have three free character slots, then (when you go to create a fourth one) it doesn't matter what ship that character is on because he/she will still be recognized as the fourth and you will be charged. When you purchase the fourth slot, I do believe it is permanently tied to your user account. The same goes for any other slots you may add in the future. I doubt SEGA JP would have that type of functionality be broken as character creation and management are both two very important aspects with PSO and most other Online RPGs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    If you already have two characters made, then yes, that "slot" is gone. That slot should have only happen to people that already own more than 1 character before ep.2, and it works like an AC-brought chara slot.

It's not even a slot, it's just a total count of characters.

Do you have more than 2 characters? Making a new one will cost money.

Do you have less than 2 characters? Making a new one will be free.

That 3 character thing was a bug, they probably just have number of free characters as an individual value for each account, then went down the list one by one to add 1 to each account. The only accounts that had 3 characters were created the day they added the second slot - so they were probably created with 2 and then given a +1 with all the pre-existing accounts.

I found a random level 1 on a ship I never played on which was limiting to 1 other character. Deleting it obviously fixed the problem for me.