Thread: Fo/Fi questions

Default Fo/Fi questions

Hi everyone.

What im dealing with is a Female Newman Hu which im grinding up to be a Fo/Fi

I wanna go the lighting path.

What are good trees for Fo and Fi, what should i prioritize first?

What are good equips? I dont really understand all the grinding and attribute stuff yet.

As far as the Meta for the game goes, a lighting Fo/Fi is still strong right? Any areas that this strategy is weak?

Lastly, i mainly solo, what quests should i grind to make this as quick as possible. Just finished matterboard 1.

Thanks

Lightning tree 1: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f

Lightning tree 2: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f

The only differences between these lightning trees is that the first saves an extra 5(total of 10) PP per lightning tech cast and the second one gives an overall extra 5% damage to all techs and still saves 5 PP per lighting tech cast. The Fi tree pretty much remains the same for both and anything else you get on Fi is extra and not necessary.

As far as equipment goes, you're probably going to go for the Black Luxe wing set or the Snow Banther set at higher levels. http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/unit_1.php#nav
    Take a look at the rear units there. Snow Banther set is the Schlacht set.
    As far as affixing, Tech 3 + Elder/Ragne/Wolga soul is popular for increasing your tech attack. I can go into further details on affixing if needed.

Yeah, lightning is good for current endgame content. The only weakness it has is probably against Vol Dragon, Quartz Dragon, Dragon X and their rare variants.

I really don't have any suggestions for quests, but try to play with parties as you'll get exp bonuses when playing in a party. Try to find the appropriate blocks for your level range and find a quest close to being a full 12/12 party.
    Last edited by Bellion; Aug 11, 2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: My poor english ;_;

snow banther set only needs 360 T Def now so it's much easier to equip than it used to be. I wouldn't even bother with luxe if you're going to do snow. you should be able to equip them around the same time.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!