Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanoid View Post
    ... bad Coatl 3:
    oops 3:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I think fucking elf ears is why some people choose newmans.
    I'm part of the newearl FI/HU club. Horizontal ear faction. Biggest hit with the stats there is honestly just the HP (I think 50ish behind female human). Either way, not a big deal. If it does matter, I should try not getting hit next time, or I can make it not matter at all using automate spec, which I only really use on XQ soloing.

Only other minor issue is the 393 base dex at 60/60, preventing use of 400 dex gunslashes with a pure mag, but again, that will be fixed when level cap goes to 65, and lambda jareid is good enough.

Rerolling for male deuman's base attack isn't worth it, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I think fucking elf ears is why some people choose newmans.
    Yep.

I was deciding between elf ears and robot for first character, and between unicorn and giant robot the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'm part of the newearl FI/HU club. Horizontal ear faction. Biggest hit with the stats there is honestly just the HP (I think 50ish behind female human). Either way, not a big deal. If it does matter, I should try not getting hit next time, or I can make it not matter at all using automate spec, which I only really use on XQ soloing.

Only other minor issue is the 393 base dex at 60/60, preventing use of 400 dex gunslashes with a pure mag, but again, that will be fixed when level cap goes to 65, and lambda jareid is good enough.

Rerolling for male deuman's base attack isn't worth it, ever.
    Should try JG'ing honestly if you don't have that and are not sing it something is wrong, and if you want too further gimp yourself by getting auto mate spec be my guess.

On a side note I think people gimp them selves knowing they wont be able to quip certain gear and units because of there fav race. If anything if you take this game srsly you would pick the strongest race Deuman being strongest in s atk now regardless of the mini stat difference the growth will only get longer as lvl rises.

That being said only 2 races+Gender that don't fall victim to this is Female Cast having best R atk and Female newman having best Tech atk.

Why would you make a Newman HU/FI instead of FO idk but if you want to gimp yourself that way go ahead. Why make a CAST FO is beyond me.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Should try JG'ing honestly if you don't have that and are not sing it something is wrong, and if you want too further gimp yourself by getting auto mate spec be my guess.

On a side note I think people gimp them selves knowing they wont be able to quip certain gear and units because of there fav race. If anything if you take this game srsly you would pick the strongest race Deuman being strongest in s atk now regardless of the mini stat difference the growth will only get longer as lvl rises.

That being said only 2 races+Gender that don't fall victim to this is Female Cast having best R atk and Female newman having best Tech atk.

Why would you make a Newman HU/FI instead of FO idk but if you want to gimp yourself that way go ahead. Why make a CAST FO is beyond me.
    I have JG in the automate tree. Not my pure damage tree. There wasn't much else to do with 6 remaining points, unless I wanted to sink 5 into fury crit just to have 1% more fury stance damage. It's nice, but not that needed because I have twin daggers for guard abuse, strong at mobbing like hunter weapons anyway because of sarabande, and because of that I'm using hunter weapons less these days.

Didn't know stat differences when I started. Still don't care now that I know what they are. Point is I can use the same gear and weapons without having to raise a mag specifically for anything besides s atk even as newearl FI/HU, and that's all that matters to me. I can use my fossil bower, lava seeker, lambda hunter weapons, and for the record, no one can equip a rogue coffin without mag help unless ranger is in the class mix somewhere, or braver with specific race/gender.

Most I'm missing out on is block bellow, and who really cares anyway? Gunslashes are a mobbing tool, not to mention lambda jareid with lvl3 potential and 50 element is good enough to take down crowds of small enemies in 2 add bullets. When level cap goes to 65, anyone should be able to use a rogue coffin at 65/65 with no dex on their mag, so the gunslash requirements won't be a factor soon either.

So splitting hairs over 30ish extra s atk over race isn't worth it. Also, let's be real; how many people are taking this easy game seriously? There's no real form of competition outside of time attack records and interrupt rankings.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 15, 2013 at 01:51 AM.