Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by *Godly* View Post
    I guess mines is broking cause I'm using some roll and I'm only hitting 1k
    Are you attacking during roll? If I remember correctly, it cancels out the bonus for JA even if you land a JA at the end of the roll.

S Roll--->Don't attack--->Wait for JA frame--->PA for x2 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Are you attacking during roll? If I remember correctly, it cancels out the bonus for JA even if you land a JA at the end of the roll.

S Roll--->Don't attack--->Wait for JA frame--->PA for x2 damage.
    They've fixed that issue as of the latest update. The bonus should still apply even if you shoot during the roll, as long as your JA comes out by the end of the roll.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

Yes I got it now thank you guys

So it's the new S roll JA bonus skill that makes Gu/Hu work?
    That explains my problem then.

I haven't tried the new skills as I haven't heard much about them and I'd have to spend a reset ticket.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    So it's the new S roll JA bonus skill that makes Gu/Hu work?
    That explains my problem then.

I haven't tried the new skills as I haven't heard much about them and I'd have to spend a reset ticket.
    Thanks for the info.
    Yeah u ended up needing to buy a second skill tree

well not really, I've been using GuHu since before the buff, practically stronger than GuRa, if you don't use weak bullet that is.

SRoll JA bonus makes TMG users stronger, no matter what sub you have
    Last edited by Vyrielle; Aug 23, 2013 at 04:58 AM.

Ah. Well, apparently it was also because I didn't know you had to spam buttons to get more shots. I should read the PA descriptions some day.

Anyway, I have a few questions regarding this thing, if nobody minds answering.
    1. I can't seem to get the SRoll JA bonus to be consistent. Should I be cancelling when the circle is still blue, or red, or in between?
    2. Does simply SRolling activate Fury Combo, or should I shoot first?
    3. Does the bonus only work for a single PA? I can't do SRoll into a PA and then another PA?
    4. Why does the JA circle sometimes not appear when SRolling?

1. I don't completely understand what you're asking but all you have to do to get the S Roll JA Bonus is shift roll and then use your PA on the JA circle that appears when it turns red just like any other JA.

2. Simply S Rolling works to activate Fury Combo (remember it is just a flat JA bonus while Fury Stance is up regardless of the skill name) but you may want to consider shooting during the flip anyways so you can get a little bit of damage out and regen some PP.

3. Only the first PA in the combo will get the bonus so you will have to set up multiple palettes of the same weapon with different PAs on the first slot to make the most out of it.

4. No idea on this one.
    ID: Project Astral #10941863
    Ship 2
    * Eridani
    * Skadi
    Artwork of my characters.

Landing on the ground when SRolling in the air might cancel the JA, but I climb stairs with it sometimes so maybe not.

You might be holding the attack key so you just go straight into your attack while skipping the JA?

Nope, I just right click once when the circle turned red, but it didn't seem to always kick in, so I tried other timing.
    I think it tended to not work if I jumped first to get more red circle time.

Thanks for clearing things up with your replies, Project Astral and Unlucky.