Default My kingdom for some trigrinders, man.

I just got back into PSO+ (finally acquired the game and a GC from a very wonderful friend) and I'm having an issue or two.

I've looked everywhere I can think to on here, and I can't find a decent way to find trigrinders. I'm currently a Greenill RAcast, lv27, and I'm currently in hard mode. I'm not asking for people to give me them, I just wanna know where/ when I can find them and what drop rates may be. I'm thinking maybe I don't have the right section ID?

Also, an info on finding any grinders can be helpful. I appreciate whatever help you guys give me, or whatever guides get linked that I may have missed.

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Greetings!

Sorry to say, but Grinders (and all Materials and Photon Drops) are Area drops, meaning there is no tried and true method of effectively farming them, your best bet is to simply kill as many enemies/boxes as possible, anywhere in the game. If you can figure out how to play online I'm ire someone there can spare a few for a new player, but as per forum rules I don't think I'm allowed to tell you how to do that. Sorry for the bad news

EDIT - if I were you, I'd farm Ruins on Normal for the high enemy concentration, or Forest on Hard mode for the fast exp and still relatively quick clear time. Hope this stuff helps.
    Last edited by R2D6battlebot; Aug 20, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

Like what R2D6 said, there is no tried and true way to get grinders, especially trigrinders. I know I'm playing between very hard and ultimate, and more times than not, I usually find more digrinders, getting the occasional monogrinder in the shop.

In the long run, it really depends on the luck of the draw of the area.