Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Ra/Hu is a monster, there's no question about that. The combined damage mods give you over 3x damage when they all kick in. GS, launcher and rifle all do insane damage with the right build. WB with sneak shooter and a top end rifle will easily do 40k+ per hit.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Could someone please explain to me using Gunslashes? Sorry for the noob question, but I see posts about people using them and have seen others use them. I'm sure I'm just not doing it correctly; thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexob View Post
    Could someone please explain to me using Gunslashes? Sorry for the noob question, but I see posts about people using them and have seen others use them. I'm sure I'm just not doing it correctly; thanks in advance.
    Use it always on ranged mode.

As non-Ra/Hu: Additional Bullet. Spam that PA.

As Ra/Hu: Additional Bullet, Thrillplosion for mobs like Ahdas, Wondas, Luda Sorcerers, and those beach darkers that are Ahdas with their model replaced. Aiming shot too, though it's barely used now.
    Last edited by Kamekur; Aug 28, 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    Heel stab is good but it simply won't do on burst and against mech (With the next update about burst this might make this point useless though). And its quite easy to trigger standing snipe on add bullet (with my lv 9 killing bonus i can do like, what? 6~7 consecutive or even more add bullets on midair?) thats why i said Gu/Hu add bullet is inferior.
    I have great success with HS in both bursts and against mechs in AQs +8 or more, not too sure what you are talking.

Yea there is a smaller damage difference because of mech's higher R-def but they still get scrapped like nothing.

IMO HS is great for bursts if you know how to keep re-positioning yourself to avoid disrupting spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    I have great success with HS in both bursts and against mechs in AQs +8 or more, not too sure what you are talking.

Yea there is a smaller damage difference because of mech's higher R-def but they still get scrapped like nothing.

IMO HS is great for bursts if you know how to keep re-positioning yourself to avoid disrupting spawns.
    Ok maybe i worded it wrong, Its not "simply wont do" but "sometimes wont do" because there are people who refuses their party member to use something other than gunslash/launcher/talis at burst. Of course you can ignore this if you plan to never AQ with random people.