Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2es CBT

D/L so slow :3c

Quote Originally Posted by krophiquon View Post
    can someone just post the apk?

edit: I got the chrome extension to work and uploaded it for anyone else:

http://rapidshare.com/files/10856666...ega.PSO2es.apk
    thank you for that, I was having trouble downloading the APK from the market and only have firefox installed so you saved me some time....

I am now currently downloading the files... it seems like a lot even for a wifi connection :O... is anyone playing it yet?
    LucidRealm / Ship02

It can be played with touch screen controls right? For what reason would any high end android device not be compatible?

Edit: This is the slowest download of all time.
    Last edited by IzzyData; Aug 29, 2013 at 04:20 AM.

aw man now I'm getting an error "200" when trying to log in.... I typed everything right, kept retrying but still that pops up... I only have one account so idk what's going on... can anyone help? or does anyone know what that error is?
    LucidRealm / Ship02

zzzz got to around 80% then my phone froze. Now it's giving me the same "can't receive data" message.

Ah, it was my net being weird again. It's fine now.
    Last edited by CharPanda; Aug 29, 2013 at 06:11 AM.

Well, managed to get to lv 15 before the servers went offline. Overall game was pretty entertaining, can't wait for the next phase.

EDIT: I'd thought I'd say that there was 2 lv 20+ and 1 lv 30. I was impressed.
    Last edited by Sirius-91; Aug 29, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Impossible to download in time.

17/2616 after 1 hour of download.

Good job sega for not letting us predownload this.

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    Impossible to download in time.

17/2616 after 1 hour of download.

Good job sega for not letting us predownload this.
    They did you know, 30min early.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The first day of PSO2es CBT ended well for me here, got to lvl7 (finished download at 2100 JPtime)

Appears that it use account data in July for this CBT. At least I have my +10unit and +10 white umbrella (gunslash) with me in PSO2es.

Quote Originally Posted by skuld01 View Post
    The first day of PSO2es CBT ended well for me here, got to lvl7 (finished download at 2100 JPtime)

Appears that it use account data in July for this CBT. At least I have my +10unit and +10 white umbrella (gunslash) with me in PSO2es.
    "Character data made prior to July 17th’s maintenance will be used in the Closed Beta Test." - Bumped