Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Nintendo Announces the... 2DS?

Judge it for yourself folks.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...-announces-2ds

Personally I kinda like the slate design they put. And the motive does make sense. I guess. Discuss!
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Hey, it's not April yet...

I think Nintendo needs to stop confusing the market, honestly.

Wii -> Wii U = A ton of misinformation, confusion, and reports from outlets and confused parents that thought it was just an add-on for the Wii.

I can only imagine the confusion this dumb/smart idea is going to have. The price is definitely attractive to people who just wanna get in on the 3DS and its fairly strong library of games, but the naming is going to likely have the same confusion.

The only good news is that they cut the Wii U by $50 come September 20th, and they're also offering a special edition at the same price that comes with a download code for Wind Waker HD, which if I'm not mistaken, is about 2 weeks before the game's actual release date.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

i like the hinge idea though, the screens dont get scratched. plus this version looks uglier. and the name is funny just like the xbox 1

Yeah this design is terrible kids need the clamshell design so they don't scratch the screen up :s

grr shouldn't have left that window open for so long

Been kinda interested in a 3DS, and I don't care about the 3D effect, so this was seeming like a cheaper alternative, but then I saw the picture.
    It's so ugly and it looks so unconfortable... makes me wonder what they were thinking when they designed that thing... :|
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I think what really miffs me is they STILL refuse to put on a second slider pad.

I mean... what

Why the fuck not? Your one reason for not doing it before was you said you didn't have room, Nintendo. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Been kinda interested in a 3DS, and I don't care about the 3D effect, so this was seeming like a cheaper alternative, but then I saw the picture.
    It's so ugly and it looks so unconfortable... makes me wonder what they were thinking when they designed that thing... :|
    they were going with a tablet idea. the thing is (in my oppinion) tablets/smartphones arnt that great, and the fact it looks lopsided to the eyes and one screen is bigger than the other is really not helping it.

Hmm maybe this has something to do with that recent patent infringement lawsuit over the 3D screen?

no they arnt giving up on 3d, said in the article