Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

So, don't premium players fill up free space before premium space? Why not make it so they fill premium space before they fill free space?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

The force discussion has been moved to it's own topic. If you wish to continue it, use that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    So, don't premium players fill up free space before premium space? Why not make it so they fill premium space before they fill free space?
    This allows more premium players to enter a block before it is completely full giving more "value" to premium.

rip in peace
    Rest in peace in peace?

Client orders: Auto turn in all / Auto accept X order (ignore others).
    Leader of team Touhou.

if there's no room for an item when you turn in a client order it should be sent to your bank or overflow storage, like emergency code rewards

Search for multiple ability affixes on an item instead of only one.

Search for a specific level disc. Ignore discs you are already beyond the level of / Only view useable discs.

There's no reason for stances like fury stance to be 10 minutes when their cooldown is one minute. Make them On/Off with a minute cooldown between going from off to on.
    Last edited by Chdata; Sep 6, 2013 at 12:09 AM.
    Leader of team Touhou.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Rest in peace in peace?
    I have no idea where it initially came from, but it was popular in Path of Exile. Especially when HC characters died.

There's a variant "rip in peaches" which refers to a certain speedrunner.

There are actually a lot of small changes in here I really like, I'm leery about big gameplay changes but any conveniences would be welcome. Sega has been decent about that too since ep2 launched.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    And for the love of god, don't inflate enemy HP. There are difficulties/enemy levels to provide proper scaling for that. It's the only way Bethesda can make any of their games "interesting" since they refuse to come up with a decent combat system (rip in peace TESO), and in conjunction with a terrible loot system it almost ruined Borderlands 2 for me.

I disagree with this. With a system where missions can go from 1 to 12 players, having monsters with an amount of HP enough so that a single player can beat them in a realistically affordable time means that they will be massacred by 12, and then we will have what we got now: MPAs where all you do is sweep trash like a vacuum cleaner. If you go for the opposite, make enemies tough enough so that they're challenging for a full MPA, then they'd be too difficult for solo players or single parties.

Difficulty and monster level won't address this issue without adding a more complex system that gave each run a good challenge. Having monsters increase their stats and survivability the more members are in the area seems to me like a much simpler idea than trying to get a "magic formula" for monster levels and mission difficulty to suit everybody with a single setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Having monsters increase their stats and survivability the more members are in the area
    strange, I ran beach both solo and in MPA recently, encountered org both times and I don't think it took me much longer to kill him solo than it did for the party. Could possibly have been people aiming at other things, but still, people tend to like killing bosses so I feel like something like this was already in.

In either case, that's not exactly what I meant, I'm fine with (reasonable) scaling based on party size because obviously the player damage will be there to compensate for it. It's inflation like what happens in the lategame of BL2 or ES games that I'm worried about. the issue for me is that just turning everything into HP pincushions completely takes any "action" out of the game and makes it a gimmick fest. I wouldn't say PSO2 has gone that far, except maybe with respect to some PAs being vastly above others (DA most notably).
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

WHERE ARE MY MALE LEOTARDS SEGA?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    strange, I ran beach both solo and in MPA recently, encountered org both times and I don't think it took me much longer to kill him solo than it did for the party. Could possibly have been people aiming at other things, but still, people tend to like killing bosses so I feel like something like this was already in.

you probably encountered normal Orgs while your MPA ran into a rough wave org
    bosses have those evolved states

it generally only means 5+ times more HP as far as i could tell
    which would suck if you ran into one solo (can't remember if i saw one solo)

in MPAs normal orgs die in 5s
    hi