Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

How is the new one, by the way? Each Fire Emblem has something in it that irks me. The last one on the wii was too hard and complicated to manage, and the one before on the gamecube was trivially easy. The gba games had a weird art style I didn't really appreciate all that much. And the SNES ones didn't have a complex enough balance to be really interesting.

I love the series. I just want one I can pick up and enjoy without saying "It's good, but..."

I enjoy the heck out of it.
    They have a more easily accessable gameplay for people brand new to the series. (in example, the "casual" mode lets units "retreat" instead of die... making it like a Disgaea expereince) and the characters are very colorful.

Its the first i seriously got down and played and I've enjoyed myself. Even if I am doing Casual mode hahaha (angry fists @ Dnd)

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Frankly, I never liked the permanent death. All it does is make you reset the game more, making it more frustrating.

I also heard you can start a unit back from lv1, allowing them to get more stats before or after promoting? Another thing that bugs me about the series is that you can get screwed over with levels. One game, a unit can max out every stat. The next playthrough, they don't get any at all. Sometimes you're forced to bench out your favorite character because they just don't get stats. What fun is that? By the looks of it, this eases that out.

I guess I should just go ahead and get it. I wanted to beat 5 and 10 before I did, but they're both too hard and long for me to enjoy (that's what she said).

There is also a DLC map that gives you a skill that boosts the caps by 10 (so if you max at 40.... it'll max at 50 instead) so thats also a possibility.

You can change your class also to learn other skills, and to boost other stats... though some just don't make too much sense... but its possible.

Spoiler!

Madoka spoilers.
    Charrotte Rancha

...what?

a madoka x PSO2 crossover was announced, all though its just Madoka and Homura (for the sake of spoilers i guess, they were the covers for every promotional thing of the series at first) i decided to do something for Mami, the other main character.

Which spoilers happen to them.

She... got ate by a clown cannon wielded by a hot chick in a fetish outfit?

Not quite...

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Spoilers if you're really curious about the joke
    Spoiler!