First, I want to make one thing clear. I am not a duper. None of my items are dupes. I know because I do not trade, ever (not since the market was flooded).

Second, I do not use cheating devices, for anything. I backup my character using the e-mail method.

Now. My character has been lost. I am trying to restore my back-up. But as most of you know by now, Sega's latest actions are keeping me from getting back to where I was.

I have heard people mention that this new measure can be over come. I'd like to hear clearly how this is done. I want to hear it from people that have successfully retrevied their data sence this mess started.

What I've heard so far suggests that I need to play off-line until my save file has more time logged on it than the PSO servers have seen me have.

This did not work for me.

I only played for a few minutes after backing up when my data was lost. I added a full hour to my restored data. I am still unable to get myself on-line without claims of corruption.

It would be nice if the flamers would just leave this topic alone. I understand if you don't like back-ups, and that's fine. But, I don't want to hear about it, and I'm pretty sure no one else does either.

d to the ios p to the adre

what did it say when you tried to get online?

There is, I'm sure, a gameshark code that lets you alter the time played. Isn't it interesting how sega is kind of making cheating look like more and more of an option, not that I would ever do it.

d to the ios p to the adre

im downloading the game shark as we speak. yeah you heard me, i am not gonna lose my character like i did my s.beat blades.

Downloading the CDX CD image won't do you anything. You need to have the unit that plugs into the memory card slot. With everyone coming down on cheaters and dupers...you now talk about pirating games? I know you said no flaming, but what you are doing is illegal. Just an FYI...but then again, you probably already know that. Oh...and I have the Gameshark codes, so e-mail me if you (buy the gameshark) and need help!

Rappy Hunter

I am assuming the game shark he is downloading is the ECHELON version, which has be cracked to use encrypted codes and save to any memory card. Dont assume that I cheat or am a pirate because I said this. I just follow the scene.

The exact same thing has happen to me as well, I really don't have any rare items at all but I would really hate to loose the MAG cell I have work so hard on. I really would prefer not to use a cheat device inorder to get my inventory back. so if any one know of any ways please post. and just like what was previously stated please only post what you have tested and know will work.

there is a game shark code to tweak the time. Here is the url that you will find it at! Damn you Sega! What were you thinking

http://www.cmgsccc.com/dc/pso.shtml

It's sad that we are all going to end up using a Game Shark, something sega is trying to stop but now have actually promoted! Make the next one right Sega!

Rappy Hunter

LOL!

There has to be another way, I don't want to use game shark just to get my MAG back I much rather pay some one else for their stuff then contributing to a cheat device that I don't believe in. I am just very pissed off that SEGA is penalize me for some one else's action.