Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Go and try to do their work yourself and see how hard is it to do maintenance every week. Give them credit for quickly addressing the issues and notifying the players when the issues came out during maintenance time.
    I'm just going to knock this silly defense down right now:

I don't need to be a chef to know my dinner tastes like shit.

I'm not saying it's not hard. Shit, life is hard full stop. That's no excuse.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

So because of this fuck up, we have to wait for the server to come back up to download the patch from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Go and try to do their work yourself and see how hard is it to do maintenance every week. Give them credit for quickly addressing the issues and notifying the players when the issues came out during maintenance time.
    I'm pretty sure the reason they need to do maintenance every week is because they're using windows servers which you have to continuously update and reboot. But even so you're right, their effort is to be applauded for doing their best, even if their best sucks monkey balls.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

The problem with this analogy is that if the food is bad, you generally wouldn't eat there.
    It's been confirmed time and time again that Sega sucks at life, and yet we're still here.
    Last edited by Kion; Sep 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

Okay may have been defensive there, but was refering to his last paragraph bout that entire court shits.
    Edit: Ya ain't going to know that your meal tastes like shit until you see or taste it, in patch terms ya ain't going to know what may happen until you patch or wait for a address from said company.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    I'm pretty sure the reason they need to do maintenance every week is because they're using windows servers which you have to continuously update and reboot. But even so you're right, their effort is to be applauded for doing their best.
    I've played several MMOs and they do not do maintenance every week nor when windows is updated since they tend to do it at a random date time, not to mention that they normally don't address fixes/bugs/issues right away.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Sep 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM.

It's great that they tend to address issues pretty quickly, but it's still incredibly abysmal handling on their part for this to have even happened and they should get absolutely zero benefit of the doubt on that.

Has anyone not living in jp done this? Can we still be compensated? I havent been around since, really...

I'm not sure what to write for the symptoms part (obv in jp). Does anyone have some generic translated text or can translate for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Has anyone not living in jp done this? Can we still be compensated? I havent been around since, really...

I'm not sure what to write for the symptoms part (obv in jp). Does anyone have some generic translated text or can translate for me?
    lol eternal255 u can forget it.the compansation request is already over.
    they are giving out the compensation after maintance to those who have reported.
    and the reason why ppl out of JP (not just US)
    aren't reporting is becos we aren't suppose to be in pso2 jp lol
    u could have a chance of getting ban from the game.
    the risk is there lol.

Considering i have a jp address an number i can use, i dont really see there being a risk. hmm bumped says they start giving em on the 9th, maybe ill just fill it out anyway and hope they give me somethin. If not, whatever. Was able to fix the problem anyway.

lol sure do it.
    anyway u gotta send them some kind of info from ur pc.
    and if they do do a ip check on then good luck lol.
    most who reg for a game uses a jp address lol.
    it's not the address but more of the risk of ip checking where ur location u are from .
    but well go for it~ it's ur account not mine >;3
    and good luck!