Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

I joined some FO doing sanctum AQ with 40 risk, first one got us the first Noire Draal I ever encountered and got me level 15 nagrants

And yeah like I said, if you're boss rushing, why not GuRa or something, even if you're hunting Nagrants. I mean, especially with all classes unlocked, you can still get disk drops for other classes. Depends on your patience I suppose.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    From what I understand Midori is only invested in the Force class, nothing else, so naturally he will always be FO/X unless levelling the sub.
    This

5char
    Quit PSO2

Seems a bit contradictory to the whole 'I want to be a team player' thing ;v
    Leader of team Touhou.

Indeed, a ra/hu will be of more use to a team than a fo/ra. If you're willing to sacrifice some of your damage to increase the rest of the team's, but none of your playstyle despite a playstyle change being even more effective, that's not really being a team player.

But, then, I don't give a rat's ass who's what in my parties most of the time, so who am I to judge?

Considering I have yet to perfect everything Force, I don't have the time or meseta to do every class. Plus using magic has always been my preferred combat style in RPGs. Weak bullet is just way the hell too good to completely ignore. I use gunslash to recover PP but I don't like doing it. I just want to use magic.

Many of you insist on picking a single class, subclass, weapon, and attack and using it for every single possible situation in the game. My main class is always force, and that's about as restrictive as I am on myself. I picked one thing that I want to focus on and be the best at.

If I seriously tried to perfect everything in the game, I would be overall weaker than I am now. My alt accounts and other characters exist solely to strengthen my main character.
    Quit PSO2

What's there to perfect? Every class is essentially JA your attacks and spam PA/Techs. Sometimes activate a skill in there or two.

At least force is really simple in regards to just JA attacks and then PP regen if you run out.

My main char is all class but I don't have everything maxed yet. I've mostly only had a taste of Fo and Gu gameplay. Of course, they're each more than just 'do attacks' but still p simple. I've gotten p good at floating as Gu and starting to get the hang of when to chain trigger or not. Only took like one quest of me actually experimenting how to not fall. Now it's as simple as FO with just mouse1 mouse1 mouse1 and pressing shift. Hunter I've done little of but it's also fairly simple. Fi is different because of the lowest range in the game and I have yet to play it enough to know how I should be playing it. Playing RA, p much a stationary force (a missile is pretty much like a mix between foie/rafoie). But with wb support for the team.

My second char is what I play Gu on btw and I switch between those often. Eventually my main will have Gu at a good level and I'll probably mostly play my alt for TACOs.

My endgame goal is to have everything maxed so I can play whatever class I feel like on a dime (ignoring class combinations I know that are pointless or make no sense like FoGu).

Some people would say it's smarter to make an alt for a different specific build you want just for the extra TACO income, but having an all class main is more convenient for myself.

Anyway, back when I started I figured that every class would be like playing a completely different game between them where each has fairly different gameplay strategies, sort of like classes in TF2, and so far it seems like that. I may sound kind of odd saying 'oh they're all the same' 'they're all different' but y'know what I mean. Any game is point and click but between the classes strategies are slightly different.
    Last edited by Chdata; Sep 6, 2013 at 03:16 PM.
    Leader of team Touhou.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    What's there to perfect? Every class is essentially JA your attacks and spam PA/Techs. Sometimes activate a skill in there or two.

At least force is really simple in regards to just JA attacks and then PP regen if you run out.

My main char is all class but I don't have everything maxed yet. I've mostly only had a taste of Fo and Gu gameplay. Of course, they're each more than just 'do attacks' but still p simple. I've gotten p good at floating as Gu and starting to get the hang of when to chain trigger or not. Only took like one quest of me actually experimenting how to not fall. Now it's as simple as FO with just mouse1 mouse1 mouse1 and pressing shift. Hunter I've done little of but it's also fairly simple. Fi is different because of the lowest range in the game and I have yet to play it enough to know how I should be playing it. Playing RA, p much a stationary force (a missile is pretty much like a mix between foie/rafoie). But with wb support for the team.

My second char is what I play Gu on btw and I switch between those often. Eventually my main will have Gu at a good level and I'll probably mostly play my alt for TACOs.

My endgame goal is to have everything maxed so I can play whatever class I feel like on a dime (ignoring class combinations I know that are pointless or make no sense like FoGu).

Some people would say it's smarter to make an alt for a different specific build you want just for the extra TACO income, but having an all class main is more convenient for myself.

Anyway, back when I started I figured that every class would be like playing a completely different game between them where each has fairly different gameplay strategies, sort of like classes in TF2, and so far it seems like that. I may sound kind of odd saying 'oh they're all the same' 'they're all different' but y'know what I mean. Any game is point and click but between the classes strategies are slightly different.
    He means if he wanted to be perfect on EVERY CLASS he would have ot buy the BEST EQUIPS for every class therefore taking a tole on his meseta and not allowing in the long run to make them all strong.

So yeah you would be wasting money on affixing shit for every single class you play to be perfect on them would you really like to do that?

That is what he means when he says picking every single class, subclass and wep.

Also Midori has every single class maxed.

Sig by Gama

Yeah he mentioned he has them maxed.

imo, I'm just going to get cheap decent equips for each class when I'm maxed, so I can play them whenever I want, and as time and money permits, get the best gear for each if I end up having enough to spend on it. Otherwise pyroxene weapons are good enough. Or the occasional thing I actually paid for.
    Leader of team Touhou.