Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: block 20

Default block 20

about ship 2 block 20.

i awalys notice that whenever i fight to get in the block during prime hours from it being full, once i get in half of the people in the lobby are afk or not playing the game.

it awalys grinds my gears too. if your not going to be playing the game at least switch blocks so that others who want to play the game can access the block and play with others in there.

/rant off/
    I dont need to "Get a life". Im a gamer! I have LOTS of lives!

The logic of most players who play on b20, as they say themslves, is "the lobby is meant for idling". Apparently this is a PSU thing but I didn't play PSU so I can't be sure.

In any case, the fact that most people idle on it makes it a bad block to play on generally. Half the time TACO group leaders ignore people who want to join their parties (even 60/60s) and most of the stronger teams don't use it anymore (most of the stronger players on b20 play in their own groups).

so your best bet is to learn to do JP TACOs, because they can take as little as half the time of the average english TACO, and join a team for all your other grouping needs.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

b20 where the laws of physics does not apply.

Block 20, where everyone knows your name (because it's floating over your head)

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I don't see how it grinds your gears when block 20 is a normal block

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    I don't see how it grinds your gears when block 20 is a normal block
    I think it's because it's (to my rather novice understanding) the main hangout for English players.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    Half the time TACO group leaders ignore people who want to join their parties (even 60/60s).
    this is what grinds my gears in B20..... also unless your party has 50/50 in main and sub then more then likey its gonna be a painfull and moon spamming adventure....
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    The logic of most players who play on b20, as they say themslves, is "the lobby is meant for idling". Apparently this is a PSU thing but I didn't play PSU so I can't be sure.

In any case, the fact that most people idle on it makes it a bad block to play on generally. Half the time TACO group leaders ignore people who want to join their parties (even 60/60s) and most of the stronger teams don't use it anymore (most of the stronger players on b20 play in their own groups).

so your best bet is to learn to do JP TACOs, because they can take as little as half the time of the average english TACO, and join a team for all your other grouping needs.
    B20 is like PSU's Uni 1/2 depending on when you played floor 4. That is where everything went down for Idling. I just wish the Idlers would go to the shop area and then the gate area would be like floor 5 during events; only for missions.

Well I can say there are some assholes there now who actually deny people of TA runs because of there gear. I mean sure you don't semi slow runs but damn they want to make money just like you're and to deny them that much is kind of a dick move.

Me personally when I go there for TA runs I will take anyone who meets the lvl RQ for VH which is lvl 40. Cause I only want to do one thing get dat money lol.

Sig by Gama

I could name the name of 3 users who I always see them on the lobby, and they do nothing else but chat about the most stupid stuff I have seen.
    Also, the name of other 2 users who doesn't do anything else but dance with their skimpy clothes.

The most impressive thing is that all of them have the most expensive clothes and accessories, so it makes me wonder when do they play to get all their money from.

Also it makes me wonder why we haven't took other block.
    Why we have to stuck on b20 when there is other 35 blocks?

I propose we designate a new one.
    By the way, what happened to block 2?