Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Patching is so annoying!

Patcher keep failing and doesn't save. I have to keep downloading everything all over again... Is there a mirror site for patch release or something to save if it fail? Anything at all!?

I believe the PSO2 Blog (http://bumped.org/psublog/category/p...star-online-2/) has links to manual downloads, but they're fan-uploaded...

Otherwise, you could try using the Tweaker, but you may already be doing that or not want to do that...
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

The Tweaker guide is confusing... *sigh* Guess I'll give it another try.

Filepacks linked on bumped are the precede files only. That won't really dent patchsize by that much, I think.

Actually, I hear people say the Precede Files are worth getting, but I could be wrong... Idunno

As for the Tweaker, all you have to do is download the File and open it, it will set itself up. From there, it's simple to update the Tweaker itself, and the game, as well as install any English Patches, if you use them
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Depends... if its a fresh install, I don't think it'll matter that much since there's a ton of files you'd have to get. If it's an update from before 4th of August, then yes, it'd be worth it cause then it'd only be 60 megs.

Quote Originally Posted by loool View Post
    Patcher keep failing and doesn't save. I have to keep downloading everything all over again...
    It does infact save and doesn't start over, the bar only shows how much you've downloaded of what you have left, so if you cancel the download or it fails then when you start it back up then it starts from where it left off. You're still better off using AIDA's tweaker though since it's more stable. Especially after that last HD wiping debacle.

Alright, thanks guys. Looks like the Tweaker is working nicely. 2686 files to download...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You're still better off using AIDA's tweaker though since it's more stable. Especially after that last HD wiping debacle.
    Pretty much this. I've used the tweaker since I've started playing the game, and I've never had any kind of serious issues with patches or updates. It seriously simplifies your life.

you literally download it and click "check for updates"

or is there more to it, and if so am I a wizard? because that's all I had to do

I guess you have to click to check for the patch's updates too, so maybe that's where all the work is