Page 38 of 85 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Out of curiosity, who is np_npc_cq_trade_10,11,4,5,6 and 9 suppose to be in game? All the same person it seems and couldnt for the life of me put a picture to it based default design.....

Spoiler!
    Judging by the file name, npc_CQ_trade, I'd assume its one of the challenge mode weapon shop girls

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    And nope, now it's as easy as looking through the pack that wahahaha made, finding the right ID to identify which file belongs to your npc, and putting it in your sega folder to load in salon.

Though this Hitsugi file didnt seem to be in that link. There's many of them with different arm/body adjustments to suit the scene/outfit they are wearing at the time. I would make a custom normalized body anyway because... well you'll see when you load most of them in-game. Just keep the proper height and general proportions and you can fix shoulders and waist without making them look much different at all in default outfits.
    thanks for the link, this 1 still looks more different compared to asqvenkl's file though, the neck must be of the right size?

The Kohri from asqvenkl's was wrong too, the chest size was completely wrong. I'm not sure what went wrong there but these ones made with this new tool are completely from the games files, and accurate.

Here are more Hitsugi: [1] [2]
    All the same face but slightly changed bodies (by SEGA, not me) to suit the costume/scene they were in. Sega uses a different file for each costume that they wear it seems. Probably why there are a million different Hitsugi/Kohri/Matoi, and only 2 Io. Io has only had one outfit and one hairstyle change.
    Last edited by ShinMegamiSensei; Mar 28, 2016 at 12:04 PM.

The Kohri from asqvenkl's was wrong too, the chest size was completely wrong. I'm not sure what went wrong there but these ones made with this new tool are completely from the games files, and accurate.

Hmm? Which ones are Kohri in the list? didn't see her when I checked last night before I went to ZzZzZ
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Hmm? Which ones are Kohri in the list? didn't see her when I checked last night before I went to ZzZzZ
    And one for her in-game avatar (same exact face, different hair color and costume/hair I assume, I just can't see that on my clone with what's currently out.)

Well part of what asqventl's mod did was replace the default cmls used for the character presets. So they should be accurate for a specific instance of Kohri and Hitsugi. The pair of them have a lot of different outfits though, so it may be wise to pick a target outfit and use the cml that sega matched them to or something.

I cant say for sure 100% as I haven't seen comparisons in-game (nor would I expect any.. its kind of expensive to experiment with these)

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Yeah its something you have to keep in mind on those particular chars, the outfit that goes with a particular version may not work well with others. EP4 Matoi looked really off when using her EP3 body.

np_npc_cq_trade_4.fdp is Mako, the last CM shop interval
    Last edited by TheszNuts; Mar 28, 2016 at 12:42 PM.

Ah okay, the file posted in this thread way back for Kohri was what I used, and had the wrong chest size. The post author said it was from the preset tool so I just assumed it wasn't changed at all from that. Just rechecked and yeah its pretty different from what can be made with this new tool. I guess maybe it was edited before it was uploaded and isn't straight from asqvenkl's, but I don't know.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Ah okay, the file posted in this thread way back for Kohri was what I used, and had the wrong chest size. The post author said it was from the preset tool so I just assumed it wasn't changed at all from that. Just rechecked and yeah its pretty different from what can be made with this new tool. I guess maybe it was edited before it was uploaded and isn't straight from asqvenkl's, but I don't know.
    Or possibly a design for a specific outfit, only asqvenki would know for sure. Perhaps its the bath towel version XD

It's probably that. There is one Kohri CML file that I'm missing or is removed now, I bet its the "flatter" Kohri that asqvenkl used. All the other ones that are in the game atm have a bigger size. x3

Just went to confirm and the previous salon mod was the same as the one posted a long time ago, no editing went on before uploading. Probably a prototype/unused version or something.