Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Thanks for this. It's a tool that converts internal NPC data into a character creator file. It's not quite ready for public release yet and even with it the process is pretty technical heh.
    I'm interested in this as well. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by IronKrone
    And this is sort of off-topic but is there an En team focused on NPC clones? Basically English version of Clone Arks team? (Thought this might be an okay place to ask since it's full of people interested in making NPC clones.)
    As far as I know, no. I personally find it hard to find english players interested in NPCs that much since untranslated story/people not very interested in looking into it. _(:3」∠)_

I used to see Clone ARKS NPC screenshots on Twitter a long time ago, made me wish I could take funny NPC screenshots too. ; -; But playing on an old laptop isn't good for screenshots ahaha. (I have some really old NPC screenshots here if anyone is interested.)

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

Most of us are only on one account and have more than just NPC clones. Even more often, they're just alts, and we'd have to leave our current team. A shame!

I had a twitter going for mine a while back, but I ended up just casually posting to tumblr every once in a while between complaining about non-PSO2 stuff because nobody seemed interested. If there's any interest, I'd start posting there again, maybe. ... Probably change the name to reflect having a Casra clone too, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayarine View Post
    As far as I know, no. I personally find it hard to find english players interested in NPCs that much since untranslated story/people not very interested in looking into it. _(:3」∠)_

I used to see Clone ARKS NPC screenshots on Twitter a long time ago, made me wish I could take funny NPC screenshots too. ; -; But playing on an old laptop isn't good for screenshots ahaha. (I have some really old NPC screenshots here if anyone is interested.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankincense View Post
    Most of us are only on one account and have more than just NPC clones. Even more often, they're just alts, and we'd have to leave our current team. A shame!

I had a twitter going for mine a while back, but I ended up just casually posting to tumblr every once in a while between complaining about non-PSO2 stuff because nobody seemed interested. If there's any interest, I'd start posting there again, maybe. ... Probably change the name to reflect having a Casra clone too, though.
    Ahh, that's a shame... even though I was expecting that answer.

I've been toying with the idea of making an English clone team for a while but I'm not so sure. I mean, it IS hard to find other English players who are interested, due to one or more reasons that are mentioned above.
    (I don't think I'll ever be able to let this idea go completely though )

But still, it'd be nice to meet and hang out with others who are interested in npcs once in a while...

(@Kayarine But yeah, I feel you. I play on a laptop too and it's such a pain to take high-quality screenshots )

er... since i missed the npc clone thing, (it no longer work for recent update , right?) could someone give me screenshot for io in salon slider ?
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Quote Originally Posted by Courina View Post
    er... since i missed the npc clone thing, (it no longer work for recent update , right?) could someone give me screenshot for io in salon slider ?
    Io wasn't in that pack, sadly. He didn't get to releasing any deumans or casts yet.

Anyone got a good Hitsugi?
    I was about to use the template file made with the NPC Helper, but it's incorrect.
    Not just that the eyebrows are totaly wrong (Histsugi's are default eyebrows or looks almost exactly like them) but also when comparing the character with screenshots from storyboard and trying to recreate angles, expressions and lighting they always look quite different.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Hitsugi's eyebrow is 細山なりまゆ. It's extremely similar to 細長キリまゆ which is what the JP are using, but its easy to miss the brow has a curve.

It'll show as incorrect if you dont have the tickets used on your character, of course...

The eyebrows aren't the real issue, but unless the lighting during cutscenes is extremely flattering, real hitsugi is noticeably cuter.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    The eyebrows aren't the real issue, but unless the lighting during cutscenes is extremely flattering, real hitsugi is noticeably cuter.
    Really not something that can be helped player-side, skits were made to specifically have her appeal that way with a fleshed out personality and voice, whereas the character design is just that, a design.