Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default S/PC: Holy Ray, Ebony Nyoibou

• ホーリーレイ (Holy Ray) (Currently in shop for 24,000,000 + 5% tax)
      Spoiler!

• +10
      • 50 light
      • Potential level 1
      • 2 slots:
        • Arm II
        • Lucky Rise I.
    • 蒼黒のニョイボウ (Ebony Nyoibou) (Currently in shop for 20,000,000 + 5% tax)
      Spoiler!

• +10
      • 50 light
      • Potential Level 3
      • 4 slots:
        • Quartz Soul
        • Power III
        • Spirita III
        • Power Boost

Check my shop (ID: aalaatikat).

I'd like to sell both of these, so I'm willing to match market price. If you want to buy both, I'll pop a 1-day premium ticket and you can skip the tax. If you're interested in either, send me a message here or ingame (ID: aalaatikat).
    Last edited by locafoca; Sep 23, 2013 at 10:59 PM.

Slashed prices, because I need money. ;-;

Check out my shop (ID = aalaatikat). You can message me here or whisper me in-game if you want to make an offer.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Might wanna go for 15mil on the Holy Ray. Thanks to Wind & Rain EQ with Lv51+ enemies, Holy Ray prices dropped. There 3 potential unlocked hol rays cheaper, or around the same price as yours. Of course, you could wait until the Special EQ event is over, in like a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Might wanna go for 15mil on the Holy Ray. Thanks to Wind & Rain EQ with Lv51+ enemies, Holy Ray prices dropped. There 3 potential unlocked hol rays cheaper, or around the same price as yours. Of course, you could wait until the Special EQ event is over, in like a week.
    I still think that the 36 light adds enough value that it's reasonably well-priced atm. Of course, if someone made me an offer, I'd consider it.

Lv3 Potential costs a small fortune to achieve...with the change to element attribute grinding - that's a LOT cheaper than getting Lv3 Pot

Quote Originally Posted by Rexob View Post
    Lv3 Potential costs a small fortune to achieve...with the change to element attribute grinding - that's a LOT cheaper than getting Lv3 Pot
    I'm not arguing that it's not expensive.

From 25 ice, you'd need 11 of some combination (10* pass + 60k), (20 falz stones), and (90 AQ stones + 9* rifle), as well as a attribute change (light). You can't buy falz stones, AQ stones, or 10* passes, so it's hard to put a value on this. For some, it's worth nothing, but for some, it is not. This is an instance in which you can buy about 10 attributes and an element change (light) for about 4m. This will be worth it for some.

And real talk: is inevitable end lv3 worth an extra 6mil anyways?

In any case, it's in my shop for 20mil flat, where it will sit until someone buys it or until the EQ blows over. Buy it (or don't).

EDIT: Huhuhu a whole bunch of super cheap ones just went up. The fact that there's a better 10* rifle around now probably doesn't help things...
    Last edited by locafoca; Sep 12, 2013 at 09:52 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

People will pay for that shiny yellow box.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    People will pay for that shiny yellow box.
    I had a feeling that this was more the case. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by locafoca View Post
    I had a feeling that this was more the case. ;-;
    A lot of players dread the +10 Grind > Potential > +10 Grind. I have a teammate who's luck with RNG is destroying him...he's spent over 3m and still hasn't achieved his +10 on the same 10* yet and tried using Full Grind Protection items. Players will pay significantly more to AVOID the headaches of getting royally screwed by Monica / Dudu.

Attribute grinding doesn't make anyone really cringe - it's guaranteed. Grinding and unlocking potentials can be a nightmare.
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 12, 2013 at 10:35 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Very First Yas, grinded it to lv3 in just over 99 grinders. Same with my Cannon Legacy.