Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

so... how long will it usually take for someone to buy this kind of wep :S? (it should be 50,500,000 meseta in my shop :3)
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    so... how long will it usually take for someone to buy this kind of wep :S? (it should be 50,500,000 meseta in my shop :3)
    The pricier the weapon, the longer it will usually take to sell because it caters to a very elite group of players who want the best of the best, top end gear. As others have pointed out Gun Braver ガンブレイバー is virtually identical, and probably significantly cheaper (I can't check b/c I'm at work). Emperor Axeon is 1.8385% better than Gun Braver averaging out the benefits in SATK and RATK. That difference is minuscule and not even noticeable in combat, and they share the same potential. By no means would I expect it to sell quickly, price check the Gun Braver and see what it's going for, because if people can get one of those affixed and upgraded for less than yours, most will choose Gun Braver for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 10, 2013 at 06:43 PM.

should i lower the price to 40 mil? (i see someone selling for 45 mil)
    栄美

Here's the biggest issue...I just checked and for 47,250,000 a player could purchase the following:

Gunbraver+10
    Light 50
    Potential lv3
    Fang Soul
    Shoot 3
    Shock 3
    Ability 3
    Shooting Boost

Obviously that's cheaper than yours and completely eclipses it by a LOT. Another example for 24.5m

Gunbraver+10
    Light 24
    Potential lv1
    Shoot 3
    Fang Soul
    Ability 3
    Shooting Boost

Third and final example for 26.250m

Gunbraver+10
    Light 50
    Potential lv3
    Spirita 3
    Shoot 3
    Ability 3
    Shooting Boost

Unless someone just has TONS of meseta to throw around there's no reason to pay 40m for something that has very few to no actual useful upgrades when compared to a fairly saturated market of upgraded Gunbravers. Again to fetch the 40m+ you're catering to a very elite group of players, but the marginal dmg isn't worth it unless someone absolutely has to have the rarest of rare and best of the best which is a 1.8385% dmg increase IF you can affix everything else to it...
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 10, 2013 at 06:48 PM.

and i see a yas9k for 26 mil with pot 3, light 50, 905 R-ATK and +10.....
    栄美

Quote Originally Posted by Rexob View Post
    Here's the biggest issue...I just checked and for 47,250,000 a player could purchase the following:

Gunbraver+10
    Potential lv3
    Fang Soul
    Shoot 3
    Shock 3
    Ability 3
    Shooting Boost

Obviously that's cheaper than yours and completely eclipses it by a LOT. Another example for 24.5m

Gunbraver+10
    Light 24
    Potential lv1
    Shoot 3
    Fang Soul
    Ability 3
    Shooting Boost

Third and final example for 26.250m

Gunbraver+10
    Light 50
    Potential lv3
    Spirita 3
    Shoot 3
    Ability 3
    Shooting Boost

Unless someone just has TONS of meseta to throw around there's no reason to pay 40m for something that has very few to no actual useful upgrades when compared to a fairly saturated market of upgraded Gunbravers. Again to fetch the 40m+ you're catering to a very elite group of players, but the marginal dmg isn't worth it unless someone absolutely has to have the rarest of rare and best of the best which is a 1.8385% dmg increase IF you can affix everything else to it...
    The extra cost is what you pay to have a better chassis to build on. When fully pimped out an emperor axeon will be that much stronger. Those there are "budget" models. You pay that much, but you can't do anything more to it, and if you want something more it means reinvesting.

That's just the logic, love it or hate it.

If anyone actually had a decent set of Flamme Revolvers with lv3 Potential, I'd suggest that over Y9Ks, unless you really just want the Y9Ks which I totally understand:

Here's a recent breakdown of the top TMGs: Link

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    The extra cost is what you pay to have a better chassis to build on. When fully pimped out an emperor axeon will be that much stronger. Those there are "budget" models. You pay that much, but you can't do anything more to it, and if you want something more it means reinvesting.

That's just the logic, love it or hate it.
    I don't disagree, but unless someone absolutely has to have that for 1.8385% dmg which only diminishes as more affixes are added, there is very little reason to spend that much more unless you're in the elite group of players who NEEDs that extra marginal 1.8385% with the money to burn...

Well, I look at 4 slotting the weapon with the same stance. You don't gain much for that last 30 atk, yet tons and tons of people do it. 11*s are in a similar vein.

just wish someone would buy it so i can buy the 26 mil yas 9k tmg....
    栄美