Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Does anyone have a link to that one official character directory with everyone's ages and Romaji names and whatnot?
    There's this. However, it's only current as of EP3 and only has info on core characters. You can also look it up on swiki. Or just ask, since I own both Materials Collections.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Can you please tell me, what the stats of a 12* unit would be if grinded to the max?
    The Ray units are 315 S- / 315 R-/ 315 T-DEF.
    Gix arm is 299 S- / 299 R-/ 299 T-DEF.
    Deadleo Arm is 320 S- / 289 R-/ 289 T-DEF.
    Guru Drago Rear is 289 S- / 289 R-/ 320 T-DEF.

I'm lost (´・ω・`) newbie with PS and serious MMOs in general, LV25 braver

All guides on classes I've read so far throw around a lot of concepts I don't understand/hard to follow. Never was really good at building skill trees and the like. Do I just need to play more and learn as I go? Or are there resources for the dumbest of the dumb?

I'm starting to feel like I'm holding the party back

Well, you're new to the game so there's going to be a lot that you don't understand. Play the game, get a feel for it (PAs for your class, weapon types, how to fight enemies efficiently, etc) and one thing you cannot forget to do is to do your research. Want to see what BR players run in the lategame? What katana is easy to get yet strong for me to use while I level? What's the benefit of using a bow over a katana? What is a hybrid build? Guides usually cover this but be sure to check out more than one (or talk to a few players that are decent / good at the class. This one is a bit tricky since some people out there give bad advice. I'm talking pick flat S-ATK instead of getting stances bad).

You can head on over to the PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs section of this forum and poke around in there, see what discussions have been going on for a class you play / intend to play and ask questions. This game has a lot of resources to use, some for new players and some for the more experienced.

Be sure to follow a good skill tree while you level, you can only reset the skill tree with real money (AC) or when SEGA releases skill reset passes for each character you own (this is usually done when they make a change to some skills, which can be months from the last batch we got).

Does Vol Graptor take into consideration Zanverse damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Xion14Blade View Post
    Does Vol Graptor take into consideration Zanverse damage?
    Vol Graptor and Banish arrow don't take into account Zanverse damage, but Vol and banish themselves can still be replicated by Zanverse

Quote Originally Posted by Synfonia View Post
    I'm lost (´・ω・`) newbie with PS and serious MMOs in general, LV25 braver

All guides on classes I've read so far throw around a lot of concepts I don't understand/hard to follow. Never was really good at building skill trees and the like. Do I just need to play more and learn as I go? Or are there resources for the dumbest of the dumb?

I'm starting to feel like I'm holding the party back
    Don't sweat it really, at this level you're only supposed to get a feel for the game /enemies/maps/ item lab and whatever. For skill tree, at your level, you really only need average stance and katana gear. From there you will be able to branch into any build you like/want once you know what you want from your class
    key thing is "don't worry about your party". A lot of people at this level are on their second chara or class build, and often have all their equipment ready and good knowledge already. You don't have to, and shouldn't compete with that anyway. Just build your chara and ask for anything you want to know here, in the section guide, or in-game with other people !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 22, 2016 at 04:38 AM.

Thanks! I also would like to ask, what type of Hu/Fi build (in terms of skills distribution) is considered to be optimal now in terms of damage dealing and still surviving stuff like solo XQ floors 5+ and TOD? I have a popular build, centered around brave stance + wise stance + halfline automate and I really like it, however I rarely have a chance to use the wise stance (in solo XQ and TOD it's just impossible), so maybe I can replace it with something better?

Uh guys, so Expert Block is now from B what to B what?

I heard they've changed after the maintenance but proxy apparently haven't updated the list.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Can someone whip up a damage calculation between Gix (both min and max damage boost) with Austere, Ares and Ray series? More specifically, under Katana category since this is usually the very first weapon type I go for every new stuff the development team introduced/added in.

Secondly, should I go with easy 120 S-ATK affix for Gix or go for 150 S-ATK? All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

Does the SU reserve recovery skill lessens the time needed for K.O pets to be revived?
    also concerning the perfect keeper parfait does it takes into account the pet % hp or the masters in order for it to work?