so I started playing this 2 days ago and I have some questions

fighter 33 atm and I wanna know, how do I get stronger in this game? I have a 438 SATK knuckle right now, and I'm aiming for a 650 SATK one

is that all I can do to raise my strength? should I get rings? where to spend my money(aside from those tempting costumes)?

Quote Originally Posted by Caiaffa View Post
    so I started playing this 2 days ago and I have some questions

fighter 33 atm and I wanna know, how do I get stronger in this game? I have a 438 SATK knuckle right now, and I'm aiming for a 650 SATK one

is that all I can do to raise my strength? should I get rings? where to spend my money(aside from those tempting costumes)?
    That's kind of a broad question. Most ways to get stronger include

1. Get better gear (Weapons, Units, Skill Rings)
    2. Put a good Skill Tree together
    3. Build a good MAG

At such an early level, it's better to more concerned with leveling up and gearing up for now. It's a good idea to keep your Skill Tree in mind, since you don't really get second chances at your Tree too often, but the specific build depends on your style, so it's more helpful to ask specific questions about your Skill Tree based on what you're going for.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to just make Act the Soul using Escarde Soul as fodder? It's hilariously cheap because of all the Deus running right now and it boosts Deus Factor chances.
    I just went with the affixes TheFanaticViper mentioned.

Is the VR TD permanent or is it gone forever? Thanks in advance.

Never played with JB. How do you perform that ground slam attack and that other one where you attack someone go back 5 meter in the air, attack the same person again and go back again in the air? They do this in Battle Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Never played with JB. How do you perform that ground slam attack and that other one where you attack someone go back 5 meter in the air, attack the same person again and go back again in the air? They do this in Battle Arena.
    Use your Shift Action during a PA. You can do it anytime in the middle of the PA, but you have to do it before the JA circle at the end expires.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Got a question about Maron, I noticed that it has at least 3 states that indicate how much damage it has received what I want to know is in which state do i throw it?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Got a question about Maron, I noticed that it has at least 3 states that indicate how much damage it has received what I want to know is in which state do i throw it?

During its 3rd state, last pic.

Thought so and thank u! Another question just to be sure what causes them to explode prematurely? I know it has a time limit one it reaches its third form not sure what that limit is.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Thought so and thank u! Another question just to be sure what causes them to explode prematurely? I know it has a time limit one it reaches its third form not sure what that limit is.
    You have 15 seconds the moment it reaches the 3rd state to make use of it before it explodes.