Page 3926 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2926342638263876391639233924392539263927392839293936397640264426 ... LastLast
Results 39,251 to 39,260 of 46801

As there been any new ways to make tons of cash while I was gone (meaning don't bring up TACOs and player shops)?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    As there been any new ways to make tons of cash while I was gone (meaning don't bring up TACOs and player shops)?
    Yerkes gives 100k per CO from him that you complete.

Some Daily Orders are bountiful as well; there's occasionally a Daily that calls for a rare Fishing item that rewards 100k. There's also the ever-so-popular VH Bal Rodos Daily that awards a disproportionate 250k, and the Buster Quest Dailies, which cycle between I, II, and III, with III giving out 250k for clearing five Buster Quests. For generic Dailies, there's always a few Dailies that require killing a boss on SH or clearing a Free Field on SH, which reward 136k or so each.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 20, 2017 at 12:47 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Yerkes gives 100k per CO from him that you complete.

Some Daily Orders are bountiful as well; there's occasionally a Daily that calls for a rare Fishing item that rewards 100k. There's also the ever-so-popular VH Bal Rodos Daily that awards a disproportionate 250k, and the Buster Quest Dailies, which cycle between I, II, and III, with III giving out 250k for clearing five Buster Quests. For generic Dailies, there's always a few Dailies that require killing a boss on SH or clearing a Free Field on SH, which reward 136k or so each.
    I should have mentioned no RNG tasks

I guess I'll try the buster quests once I get around to start playing EP5.

I should have mentioned no RNG tasks

I guess I'll try the buster quests once I get around to start playing EP5.
    If we're going to narrow the field that much, then yeah, non-Gathering Dailies are a new way to go for cash. Not nearly as lucrative in terms of time spent vs. money earned as TACOs or Player Shop, but it's there.

For the record, the Endless Belligerence EQ qualifies as a Buster Quest for the purposes of the Buster Quest Dailies.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 20, 2017 at 12:54 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hope that's not you're main PC for gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    expect to run on low setting via window mode, as much as it is a meme, lol gaming laptops. consider a desktop though since laptops from what i hear (and experienced) from friends and teammates are always suffering from heat, performance, etc.

if your doing it because of school/business, expect to play on low settings still

Not to worry, my primary PC is a gaming rig I built myself, and I also have a laptop with dual GTX750M cards running in SLI, so having a machine that can play PSO2 maxed out isn't a problem. I'm getting a small 2-in-1 machine for work, and I'm sure PSO2 will run on it (i5-7200U with Intel HD 620) but what I'm trying to figure out is how well. Was hoping for some benchmark numbers, but maybe I'll just try to sneak the PSO2 character creator benchmark software onto the display model at Best Buy.

are buster medals A going to be removed? do we need to use them before next update or we can still keep them and exchange for the new "B" ones?
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Nov 20, 2017 at 07:58 AM.

About the invisible barrier at the start of buster quest, how come others can pass through early and I always have to wait abit?

And when I solo buster quest during story mode, this barrier doesn't disappear... ???

How's the economy on Ship 02? Not too many English players left on 06 since I came back, most people I had in my friend list haven't logged in a while. Not too bad since I solo a lot, but still, TACOS are much faster more people than with CPUs.

So just for a price comparison,on my ship:

Alter Magia 5 slot unit: average at 2m
    Technique IV 5 slot unit: average at 5m
    Free Field Boss Soul 5 slot unit: average at 900k
    Mother Factor 5 slot unit: average at 450k

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post

Not to worry, my primary PC is a gaming rig I built myself, and I also have a laptop with dual GTX750M cards running in SLI, so having a machine that can play PSO2 maxed out isn't a problem. I'm getting a small 2-in-1 machine for work, and I'm sure PSO2 will run on it (i5-7200U with Intel HD 620) but what I'm trying to figure out is how well. Was hoping for some benchmark numbers, but maybe I'll just try to sneak the PSO2 character creator benchmark software onto the display model at Best Buy.
    Just as an update, the character creator benchmark requires administrative access, which the BestBuy employees either didn't have or wouldn't give me.

So my question is still open if anyone knows! I'm looking to find out benchmark numbers (or just an idea of what kind of FPS I'll get at 1920x1080 with at least medium settings) for PSO2 on Intel HD Graphics 620.

How much R-ATK a decent gunner should have without buffs?