Page 851 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 35175180184184884985085185285385486190195113511851 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 46801

Is there a way to remove Arkma's exclamation?
    it is truly annoying, isn't it?

Question 1 (multi-part): I got the Tech Maker 3 room good. When I access it, it only brings up the menu to move it. Do I still craft through the normal terminal but reap the benefits through that machine's aura just being in the same room? It adds 4% probability to big success -- what is it by default? 5%? 10%? Does it have any effect on breaking down items?

Question 2: If I'm doing about 6500 damage with a Just Attack Technique at 6%, about what could I expect when raising it to 8%? AFAIK it's not a 2% increase on the final damage number.
    Last edited by gaijin_punch; Jul 13, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

Can you change the element of a weapon that already has 50 ele on it?

If so, will it stay at 50 or go down to something else?

could anyone tell me the name of the artist that does this song 夏色のマーメイド think its from the shinning blade stuff but i ahvent been able to figure it out =X

Hello. Sorry to bother but I have searched for hours and found nothing. Did you see people having their weapons "hidden inside small crystal cards" ? I did. And I see more and more players using that kind of camo. So, I would like to know if you had any information about that. Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Grippers View Post
    Can you change the element of a weapon that already has 50 ele on it?

If so, will it stay at 50 or go down to something else?
    You can, and it will stay at 50. The procedures are all the same when you grind element, but you will need an element changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Hello. Sorry to bother but I have searched for hours and found nothing. Did you see people having their weapons "hidden inside small crystal cards" ? I did. And I see more and more players using that kind of camo. So, I would like to know if you had any information about that. Thanks !
    This belongs to the Bio weapon lineage, they can be obtained from the stone exchange shop by trading in XQ stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    You can, and it will stay at 50. The procedures are all the same when you grind element, but you will need an element changer.

This belongs to the Bio weapon lineage, they can be obtained from the stone exchange shop by trading in XQ stones.
    Thanks a bunch~

Hi all, as you can see here.. I'm stuck at the MB 7 G2.. I run across a cut scene when I was about to enter the Gateship after I took a Quest at the Quest Counter.

The cut scene is about Themis Ark Ship 128 under attack, and a note appears and says "I gained a new ability, Please see EP1 Story Quest Darker's Assault" all my story quest completed with full crown. Question is, how and what do I have to do to go to this "Darker Storm" Quest?

Can anyone please guide me on this? What do I do after the cut scene?

*Edit: Sorry forgot to mention, this Question I'm asking from the SEA version, I don't know if the next-to-do step is out in the current "Skyscape" patch or not.. Please advice. Much Appreciated!"
    Last edited by ReiKalicious; Jul 13, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Where do I find out when it's safe to go to next lvl w/o any EXP penalties?
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    when selecting a mission it will say "member under exp threshold" or something along those lines when you click on the mission info in yellow i believe. i think its around 11 levels difference is when the exp penalty kicks in but i'm not 100%

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin_punch View Post
    it is truly annoying, isn't it?

Question 1 (multi-part): I got the Tech Maker 3 room good. When I access it, it only brings up the menu to move it. Do I still craft through the normal terminal but reap the benefits through that machine's aura just being in the same room? It adds 4% probability to big success -- what is it by default? 5%? 10%? Does it have any effect on breaking down items?

Question 2: If I'm doing about 6500 damage with a Just Attack Technique at 6%, about what could I expect when raising it to 8%? AFAIK it's not a 2% increase on the final damage number.
    Q1.1: Yes, you still have to use your usual terminal. You get the bonus as far as the Tech Maker is in your room.
    Q1.2: afaik, It's 3% not 4%. You add +3% to your Tech craft great success rate (see craft menu and achievements), which increases when you level your tech craft level.
    Q1.3: The "Maker" machines have no impact on item desynthesis (it stays at ~5% for a great success).

Q2: Maximum Damage = (A - D) * 0.2 * M
    Just attack are on the M side of the formula, so it's going to be x1.08 instead of x1.06

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    could anyone tell me the name of the artist that does this song 夏色のマーメイド think its from the shinning blade stuff but i ahvent been able to figure it out =X
    夏色のマーメイド is sung by ミスティ (Misty) her seiyuu is 田村ゆかり (Yukari Tamura)
    Here is an amazon link if you want to buy the whole album: http://waa.ai/4OWZ

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKalicious View Post
    Hi all, as you can see here.. I'm stuck at the MB 7 G2.. I run across a cut scene when I was about to enter the Gateship after I took a Quest at the Quest Counter.

The cut scene is about Themis Ark Ship 128 under attack, and a note appears and says "I gained a new ability, Please see EP1 Story Quest Darker's Assault" all my story quest completed with full crown. Question is, how and what do I have to do to go to this "Darker Storm" Quest?
    Check the Quest Counter again, Story Mode Quest, Darker Assault or Darker Storm (it's in City area). Clear that again, have to kill ragne at the end of the quest and should see a "Chapter 7 clear" title.

Quote Originally Posted by AkumaYouji View Post

when selecting a mission it will say "member under exp threshold" or something along those lines when you click on the mission info in yellow i believe. i think its around 11 levels difference is when the exp penalty kicks in but i'm not 100%
    After the 2014-06-11 patch:

The EXP Penalty will now kick in when there’s 16+ levels away instead of 11+ levels away.