Page 357 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2573073473543553563573583593603674074578571357 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 46801

They can be found on the PSO2 site as well:

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/voice/

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    It's only on the aura unit that you get from completing SH Darker's Den abduction. I don't think it's transferable to other units either (although it kind of sucks so I don't see the point).
    The Japanese wiki lists a Returner I, II, III, IV, and V. Shouldn't this mean that it is transferrable and upgradeable if you're able to get a lot of Boost Aura units?

Does anyone know if the Photon Blast, Julius Nifta [ ユリウス・ニフタ ] can pull boss enemies (excluding stationary ones, of course)?

Lately, Ilios Proi hasn't been doing the damage I'd like it to anymore. It was great back at Lv 40-50, but now (at Lv65) it's damage doesn't seem to have scaled very well & it almost feels like I'm better off NOT wasting time to summon it... Although this could be due to Shunka being OP / Sega doesn't know how to balance, blah blah blah.

Julius Nifta looks like it might be useful, because its like a large Zondeel. I could just hit all the enemies together at once, rather than chasing down enemies who got knocked back / targeting other players.

Spoiler!

Does anyone know if its possible to get red box 11*s from mining base eq? Everyone in my team has only gotten alrdy tekked 11*s and Im curious if its not possible or just super rare.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

11* weps don't drop untekked in Tower Defense.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Whats the fascination with JPs and Io? Is it her loli-ness? Because she talks like a boy? Her heterochromia? Shes the only Deuman NPC I can think of.

Does she have a more important role later on in the story? Where Im at now shes appeared in only one cutscene ever and is pretty forgettable to me.

What's the best way to get Ark's Cash? I wouldn't mind paying for the extra stuff PSO2 has if I could just figure out how.

He Who Is Darkened

Ok I am little confused about the ARKs Unity Festival Panel Rewards. Do we all get the unlocked rewards or do you get to choose one or something else? Sorry if this has been asked already. Thanks.
    PSO2 - Ship 02
    ID - Daivat
    Orpheus - Br/hu
    Eris - Undecided

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Photon Blast, Julius Nifta [ ユリウス・ニフタ ] can pull boss enemies (excluding stationary ones, of course)?
    It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure it does. It doesn't last too long though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    What's the best way to get Ark's Cash? I wouldn't mind paying for the extra stuff PSO2 has if I could just figure out how.
    http://www.sutocorp.com/ are the cheapest I believe and they're pretty fast. You have to jump through like 1 hoop (send in a picture ID/bank statement with your name on it) which might take a few hours, but otherwise they're pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by larthejust View Post
    Ok I am little confused about the ARKs Unity Festival Panel Rewards. Do we all get the unlocked rewards or do you get to choose one or something else? Sorry if this has been asked already. Thanks.
    You'll get them all when they distribute the rewards later on.
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Feb 5, 2014 at 07:59 PM.

I apologize if this question is asked a lot, but searching didn't help much... So here goes...

Since the over seas release(s) of Phantasy Star Online 2 doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight, or if it will even happen, I had decided that I am tired of waiting so I'll just download and play the Japanese version. My internet connection is decent, but not super fast.. I used a download speed calculator to get an estimate on how long it would take to download, and the estimate is around 17 hours. The downloader says "Checking: 20534" and "Downloading: 940". All of them(940 files) are located in the data folder inside the PSO2 folder. Is it possible to 'pause' the download in a way? If I were to hit cancel, would it delete the files that have already been downloaded? Or would they stay there and allow the download to be able to proceed from where it left off?