Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Yep, after EP4, the option to skip to EP3 has been removed.
    Thanks for the reply.

Well, guess I have to marathon EP1 and EP2 now.

Please forgive me, but there is something else I need to know... Does unit level affect affixes (upslotting and adding) - the prices, probabilities, etc.? In other words should I get Saki units set, grind them to level 10 and maybe add some affixes in order to enjoy the PP boost and think about upslotting and adding good affixes later, when / if I raise the enormous ammounts of money, which are needed to do that...?

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    How do you unlock EP3 Matter Board? Do you have to do the whole EP1 and EP2 Matter Boards just to get it now?

I remember back then you can get the EP3 Matter Board as soon as your character gets in game. Need the EP3 MB for Zieg CO's.

Also, another question, do you have to do a certain thing to get the special recipe for crafting? I think I haven't seen the Ex.3 +100 HP craft recipe before (Extending Hiei Unit to Ex.5)
    Since we are at ep4, to unlock ep3 you have to clear ep1 and ep2 MB.
    Also Weapon Extension lv20 will have ex3 special recipes unlocked. Craft an ex3 special to unlock ex8 special of equivalent type, and craft an ex8 special to unlock ex10 of equivalent type.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo McBaggins View Post
    I think the best usage for star gems right now is probably to speed up reset times on collection sheets. Speaking of star gems, I just collected 50 as a campaign reward that expires tomorrow, but never heard anything about it. Anybody know where they came from?
    It's some event they did, either a "kill shit" event in game or a "tweet shit" event on Twitter. I think it's 50SG per day on the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th so just log in every time the day rolls over JST.

It was "some event" where the five official PSO2 nico video players/entertainers had to clear Challenge Decision.
    Contrary to what everybody believed, they actually succeeded so we get like 200SG.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Slighty related to PSO2 but would amazon actually mail me this if I ordered outside of Japan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

It's always been possible but it's expensive and whatever you buy will most certainly be inspected by customs which costs an outrageous amount of money.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Slighty related to PSO2 but would amazon actually mail me this if I ordered outside of Japan?
    Use a middle man service such as tenzo, since some sellers on Amazon Japan refuse to sell anywhere but to Japan.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi I just ordered the disc version of this game for the ps4 so I have a question.

When logging in for the first time on PS4 will I have the do the whole email code thing that we do on PC when switching over to a different PC? Or will my account simply just work and log in without having to do that?

The reason I bought the disc based version is simply because I wanted to use my legit PSN account and not have to make a JP one

How much HP does the new Double have on its legs?