Page 4017 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3017351739173967400740144015401640174018401940204027406741174517 ... LastLast
Results 40,161 to 40,170 of 46801

A quick question, whats is the recommendation for a poor man atra tmg 7 slots?¡
    slots s1 skilled brilliance, s2 photon reduction & s3 s3 willful steel strike and s4 will be S4:Killing Shot, but this drained almost all my resources, Still have some Add Ability (Attack Fusion) or maybe able to buy a noble shoot or something based on recommendations, what you think can be done with not much $$$ (I have some fooders but not way to sell them atm)
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    A quick question, whats is the recommendation for a poor man atra tmg 7 slots?¡
    slots s1 skilled brilliance, s2 photon reduction & s3 s3 willful steel strike and s4 will be S4:Killing Shot, but this drained almost all my resources, Still have some Add Ability (Attack Fusion) or maybe able to buy a noble shoot or something based on recommendations, what you think can be done with not much $$$ (I have some fooders but not way to sell them atm)
    If you have Kagaseo Stones, you can do Shoot VI from the SAF on an Ether Fuse upgraded Tokyo weapon, plus if you have 2400 2018 Badges (or some extra Ray weapons you don't mind losing), you can add Astral Soul via SAF; add a Noble Shoot and that gets you 110 R-ATK (120 if you opt for Elegant). Most of the cost with this would be getting the SAF weapons up to +35, and getting everything up to 7 slot first to guarantee a 100% transfer rate.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 5, 2018 at 05:53 PM.

very quick question, is the new years donut a 50% tri or just a 50% RDR?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Triboost.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Which can stack up with a regular Triboosts if I may add. I'll by using these along 100/125% Triboost, 150% EXP boost and 20k Premium drink during Bonus Quests to cap my classes to 80.

Are outerwear colours exact or just close? For example, merletto carina has 5 colours according to wiki. Looking in the visiphone, I see several that are off-white, but there should only be white. I even took screenshots in .bmp just to to be sure, and they are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi View Post
    Are outerwear colours exact or just close? For example, merletto carina has 5 colours according to wiki. Looking in the visiphone, I see several that are off-white, but there should only be white. I even took screenshots in .bmp just to to be sure, and they are different.
    Well, outerwear can be recolored, so it's possible some of the ones you are looking at have been recolored from a color that initially sold for less. The fresh-from-scratch versions of black and white tend to be a very dark grey and off-white, and also are usually some of the more expensive colors on the market, so people will buy a cheaper color (often times pink, unless it is the "original" color of the outfit) and recolor it, but will do so by going to extreme white or black rather than trying to exactly emulate the actual color they are supposed to match.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 5, 2018 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Well, outerwear can be recolored, so it's possible some of the ones you are looking at have been recolored from a color that initially sold for less. The fresh-from-scratch versions of black and white tend to be a very dark grey and off-white, and also are usually some of the more expensive colors on the market, so people will buy a cheaper color (often times pink, unless it is the "original" color of the outfit) and recolor it, but will do so by going to extreme white or black rather than trying to exactly emulate the actual color they are supposed to match.
    Ah, so recolouring is still a thing. Looking in the salon, it seems recolour for outer is free?? Seems oddly generous for sega, considering colour passes. Or maybe those were only for skin/hair. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi View Post
    Ah, so recolouring is still a thing. Looking in the salon, it seems recolour for outer is free?? Seems oddly generous for sega, considering colour passes. Or maybe those were only for skin/hair. Thanks for the info.
    You still need a Color Change Pass for Outers; when you go to select the change color option, if you don't have a pass, it will give you a prompt indicating so. It just doesn't have an AC icon because you can't change it with a Salon Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you have Kagaseo Stones, you can do Shoot VI from the SAF on an Ether Fuse upgraded Tokyo weapon, plus if you have 2400 2018 Badges (or some extra Ray weapons you don't mind losing), you can add Astral Soul via SAF; add a Noble Shoot and that gets you 110 R-ATK (120 if you opt for Elegant). Most of the cost with this would be getting the SAF weapons up to +35, and getting everything up to 7 slot first to guarantee a 100% transfer rate.
    TY for your suggestion, I was checking how much was to cost your first option when looking in my bank carefully found a 7s mizer soul with shoot iii, then retrieved a 7s weapon i had in shop with shoot iii and it was done, a very cheap (found a 50% elegant shoot on sale)105 r-attack 7pp atra tmg.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era