Page 4106 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3106360640064056409641034104410541064107410841094116415642064606 ... LastLast
Results 41,051 to 41,060 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Does loading up AC on pso2es using paypal work?
    Looks like you can link Paypal to the Google Play Store:

https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2651410?hl=en

What is the current best/fastest way for a new player to unlock lv80. Lot of suggestions I read are kind of old and aren't available anymore.

Brand new player? There's none, really. You have to unlock the content first anyway.
    Once you've unlocked oh so many things, there's a Featured Quest every day that has an exp bonus on it.
    Featured quests in general can give you bonus items (keys) that will grant you permission to do bonus quests that are fairly interesting in terms of Exp. Caveat being that there are only 4 tries per day for a bonus key and rates are low.
    If you see some Emergency Quest and you can join a group, then run that. Those are rarely worth to play solo.
    Once you get to Advance Quests (min lv 45) you can stay there until the very end.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Brand new player? There's none, really. You have to unlock the content first anyway.
    Once you've unlocked oh so many things, there's a Featured Quest every day that has an exp bonus on it.
    Featured quests in general can give you bonus items (keys) that will grant you permission to do bonus quests that are fairly interesting in terms of Exp. Caveat being that there are only 4 tries per day for a bonus key and rates are low.
    If you see some Emergency Quest and you can join a group, then run that. Those are rarely worth to play solo.
    Once you get to Advance Quests (min lv 45) you can stay there until the very end.

I feel you misunderstood my question. For player who gets to 75 for the first time, what is best method in getting first +35 weapon. In previously people suggested 2017 weapon badge and some CO which aren't around anymore. So was curious of what is current fastest way to get 6 of same 13*

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    I feel you misunderstood my question. For player who gets to 75 for the first time, what is best method in getting first +35 weapon. In previously people suggested 2017 weapon badge and some CO which aren't around anymore. So was curious of what is current fastest way to get 6 of same 13*
    The best way is to buy Val weapons off of player shops.

Also, you don't specifically need 6 copies of a 13* to get max grind 35. If a fodder copy you use for grinding has a max grind above 30, it will increase the max grind for the target weapon more than one level. Weapons from CFs are max grind 30, but weapons obtained from drops will have max grind 31-34 (Val weapons are originally obtained through drops).

Example: if your target weapon is max grind 32, and then you grind it with a fodder copy with max grind 31, the target will gain 31 - 29 = 2 grind levels. So, the target will end up with a max grind of 34.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    They replaced it with 2018 weapon badge, these badge can be obtained from seasonal EQ (currently easter EQ) or from featured quest.
    Though fastest way (arguably) is either buying Val series from visiphone or through leontina certificate exchange. Both method have their own pros and cons.

Buying val from other players:
    + Easily accessible at anytime, as long as you have the money
    + Can get dupes by buying same weapon (requires more money, of course)
    - Have to grind all the way to +35 yourself by feeding them lots of fodders for NT weapon EXP and this need lambda grinders
    - Can be expensive, depending on how you do it
    + Grinding val weapon to +35 for the very first time will grant you a title with Chronos pebble as reward (it can be used to upgrade your Val into Atra weapon series)

Leontina Certificate exchange:
    + Weapon already +30 off the bat
    + Only have to clear bingo (most of them involve only talking to NPC and such)
    - You have to get dupes yourself either from weapon badge exchange or Leontina Cert from other character's bingo sheet (not recommended)
    - Requires grinding to get weapon badges for your weapon dupes
    + These weapon can be upgraded to Union series later, or Astral Soul fodder if you want
    Last edited by wefwq; May 11, 2018 at 02:58 PM.

Any idea if this have any worth as is than the polygons it is made? search for comparable things in market don't show results here.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Do the "High level Bonus X" for each class stack when used as subclass ?

Quote Originally Posted by stainxiii View Post
    Do the "High level Bonus X" for each class stack when used as subclass ?
    Since they are not Main-class only skills, it would appear they do.

Do both mag passives from Bouncer and Braver stacks?
    Br gives you as much S and R atk as your mags dex and Bo S and T atk.
    If they stack a 200 dex mag would give you 400 S, 200 R and 200 T atk?
    Just wanna know coz i might get an extra mag just for Bo/Br or Br/Bo if thats the case.
    Or maybe just get an extra char slot as i could get a 4th mag either way lol
    Thx