theres any weapon extension simulator?

Anyone know if the %30 pp regen for the quartz rod will affect the rod's bullet?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    theres any weapon extension simulator?
    what is there to simulate? it's all in tables.

can anyone tall me whats Potential for Thunder blende Tagamikouga ?and is it good 13 star against boss and any monster ?

and is it true is batter then ideal karen?

just about every 13* katana is better than ideal karen

Possibly a silly question, but I've been putting PSO2 on the "backburner" the past couple of months (combination of work & PSO2 turning Grinding/Farming to Critical Mass Levels), so my apologies if this has been discussed already...

After completing a Collection Sheet for one of Pudding's 13* weapons, I noticed there is a 3-day cooldown until you can complete it again.
    My question is; If I "hold onto" that completed collection sheet for three days, will I be able to "Cheat" the game into thinking I just need one kill of each enemy or will the Percent Completions reset back to 0% each?
    I'd imagine the percents would reset regardless, but thought I'd ask just to be sure.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    just about every 13* katana is better than ideal karen
    oook
    and the Potential ?

effect: When Giageji is greater than or equal to two, given damage 6% and attack during the PP recovery amount ( ?% ) Rise.

and still dont get it with use google translate XD

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Possibly a silly question, but I've been putting PSO2 on the "backburner" the past couple of months (combination of work & PSO2 turning Grinding/Farming to Critical Mass Levels), so my apologies if this has been discussed already...

After completing a Collection Sheet for one of Pudding's 13* weapons, I noticed there is a 3-day cooldown until you can complete it again.
    My question is; If I "hold onto" that completed collection sheet for three days, will I be able to "Cheat" the game into thinking I just need one kill of each enemy or will the Percent Completions reset back to 0% each?
    I'd imagine the percents would reset regardless, but thought I'd ask just to be sure.
    Nope. When the bar is at 100% the next kill is the item, but then "Complete" means it has been collected. In order to even use it again after the cooldown, you have to remove the sheet then accept it anew, thus resetting all the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by StarEX View Post
    oook
    and the Potential ?

effect: When Giageji is greater than or equal to two, given damage 6% and attack during the PP recovery amount ( ?% ) Rise.

When the Gauge us at or above 2 bars (which is easy to do as BR), your dmg increases 10% as well as PP Recov 20% increase.

Quote Originally Posted by StarEX View Post
    oook
    and the Potential ?

"Giageji" is supposed to be Gear Gauge. So if you have two or more bars, it's in effect. Pretty good for Katana since the gear never depletes when it's not active, and you can easily keep it high when it is active with the help of Kazan-Nadeshiko.
    And 10% is a pretty good increase as well, for a potential that is essentially always on for its weapons.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).