Hey all I'm coming back for the first time since the DDOS that led to the "ip block" (I know it's not technically one but I couldn't connect without a proxy so I gave up). Where do people hang out now? How is the community? Are good things still happening? PSO2 was really exciting when I left so I'm hoping it's still just as fun. Thanks in advance for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by xhucknasty View Post
    Hey all I'm coming back for the first time since the DDOS that led to the "ip block" (I know it's not technically one but I couldn't connect without a proxy so I gave up). Where do people hang out now? How is the community? Are good things still happening? PSO2 was really exciting when I left so I'm hoping it's still just as fun. Thanks in advance for answers.
    As far as good things happening are concerned, EP3 brought quite a few new exciting changes. Bouncers are pretty fun to use since you get to rain down hell and kick the meseta out of things. The Magatsu EQ is quite entertaining compared to Elder or Luther too since it requires more teamwork and is more epic (not to mention the absurd amount of Excube fodder).

An even more recent update would be Challenge Mode. I haven't tried it personally, but you get stripped of all your equipment and have to rely on skill to progress. Sounds fun and you can earn 13*s to boot!

how do I CHANGE subpalettes (not edit it, CHANGE it)?????

Quote Originally Posted by jayssle26 View Post
    Use your numberpad if you're playing on a PC.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    As far as good things happening are concerned, EP3 brought quite a few new exciting changes. Bouncers are pretty fun to use since you get to rain down hell and kick the meseta out of things. The Magatsu EQ is quite entertaining compared to Elder or Luther too since it requires more teamwork and is more epic (not to mention the absurd amount of Excube fodder).

An even more recent update would be Challenge Mode. I haven't tried it personally, but you get stripped of all your equipment and have to rely on skill to progress. Sounds fun and you can earn 13*s to boot!
    Thanks for responding. I'm only level 13 so I don't think I have access to most of the changes. I logged in for about an hour and I'm really at a loss right now for what I should do. What should I be doing to level up? Where can I find more players to play with? I didn't see anyone during my time logging in except a few in the lobby. I heard that the old EN block (20 I think?) is dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by jayssle26 View Post
    Default PC settings has 7-9 on the number pad to change between the three sub-palettes in the active sub-palette book. (I personally swap it so that the numbers above the keyboard changes weapon palette and sub-palette, though.) To change to different sub-palette books, the fastest way would be to set chat shortcuts to say "/spal4" or something like that. #4 corresponds to book 2, palette 1, so once you're there, numbers 7-9 while switch among book 2 sub-palettes. Use "/spal7" (8 or 9 works, too) for book 3, etc. You have to pay AC for extra books, though.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Apr 5, 2015 at 08:32 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

This might be aimed toward AIDA but:

I bought WM from Arks Layer on Thursday night, but now it's Sunday night and the code still hasn't come in yet. It's probably just me being impatient but how long is it supposed to take for the code to get sent?

Quote Originally Posted by MooingRed View Post
    This might be aimed toward AIDA but:

I bought WM from Arks Layer on Thursday night, but now it's Sunday night and the code still hasn't come in yet. It's probably just me being impatient but how long is it supposed to take for the code to get sent?
    It'll probably be better to PM AIDA about the matter.

Hey guys, I am just a little curious about how many Challenge Miles you get for completing Challenge Mode. Anyone done it yet?

anyone know if techers aoe explosion damage on wand atks gets more damage when the element on its mastery its leveled up in the skill tree? or does it only scale or s-atk?