What is that weird purple sword aura thing I see around other players and sometimes my own? (no, not Katana Gear counter).

someone pls explain why got kicked from a discord without a reason? i asked just for help

i give up i cant beat PD i tried as a braver and ranger and i run out of mates , bouncer i symply cant do enought damage in time . look like i have to let go union and just focus on fully grind my 6 ray weapons

just a question is there a way to refund the triggers because i spended all of my badges on it

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i give up i cant beat PD i tried as a braver and ranger and i run out of mates , bouncer i symply cant do enought damage in time . look like i have to let go union and just focus on fully grind my 6 ray weapons

just a question is there a way to refund the triggers because i spended all of my badges on it
    don't bother with inferior ray, go for astra if you haven't done so till now. and don't let that setback get you down, quest is halfbroken anyway.
    PS no refund.

no refund crap , also i have my 6 ray weapons into +32 from the original sheet so thats why i want to fully grind these . for astra i already have 3 weapons to +35 but i dont think i can get another set of 3 weapons to+35 in time before the sheet ends

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    What is that weird purple sword aura thing I see around other players and sometimes my own? (no, not Katana Gear counter).
    Lv200 S-ATK Mag Special Action, probably.

Anyone know which client order needs to be cleared for the client order campaign for the SG?
    Last edited by Unlmtd; Feb 9, 2017 at 07:08 PM.

^On Bumped, it says:

パーティ演習・I (Party Practice I: you have to party up with at least 2 other people and and S-Rank a Free/Arks Quest).

That's Io's Client Order, and we'ere currently voting for it (voting between 2x 100% success rate grind boosters or 20x star gems: Feb. 8 - Feb. 15th).

Currently, we can do:

エラディケート・エイム・IV (Eradication Aim IV)

That's Revelle's Client Order and you have until the Feb. 15th to do it. The reward: 2x Triboosters.

Edit:

*misread and didn't answer the question the first time.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 9, 2017 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    ^On Bumped, it says:

パーティ演習・I (Party Practice I)

That's Io's Client Order, and we'ere currently voting for it (voting between 2x 100% success rate grind boosters or 20x star gems: Feb. 8 - Feb. 15th).

Currently, we can do:

エラディケート・エイム・IV (Eradication Aim IV)

That's Revelle's Client Order and you have until the Feb. 15th to do it. The reward: 2x Triboosters.

Edit:

*misread and didn't answer the question the first time.
    Thanks a lot! Appreciate the info. I'll grab those triboosts. =)

What strength of Maron strike is based on hp or technique ?
    last year I read and translate in swiki they said hp . but now i can't find that.