okay, so heres a question, did TACOs change? I was gone for a long time, the regular tacos that I do are gone, or do I have to unlock it again?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    okay, so heres a question, did TACOs change? I was gone for a long time, the regular tacos that I do are gone, or do I have to unlock it again?
    They streamlined them in the March 9th update. You overall make a less meseta, but you can get them done much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They streamlined them in the March 9th update. You overall make a less meseta, but you can get them done much faster.
    thank you for the fast reply and thanks for the accurate info, I found the patch notes for it on bumped

Outside of TACOs and the daily quests, what are the good ways to make meseta now? I remember doing FUN scratches to sell +1 grind protects but they run for 1k each now at least on my ship. Also, what's the most efficient way to grind up NT 13* weapons? I have about 40 lambada grinders and a metric ton of 10-12* weapons.

It depends whether you value meseta or grinders more.

I'm assuming it's the latter, in which you'd want to grind 12* weapons to +25-26 using Empe Rappy fodders, then use those as a fodder for the 13*.

Newb Question: Why is not a good idea to raise a Mag defense stats? Why does everyone do pure attack/dex mags?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Newb Question: Why is not a good idea to raise a Mag defense stats? Why does everyone do pure attack/dex mags?
    Several reasons for this :

-MAG stats are added to your base ATK, meaning that while 200 doesn't look much at first, it is added to the total that gets buffed by drinks and shifta, making it somewhat substantial

- A lot of endgame weapons require base ATK that can be achieved with a mag of the corresponding ATK, but nearly unequippable if not (needing a lot of classes at lv 75 to get maxed class bonuses that will let you reach that). Conversely, DEF and DEX requirements will always be achieved with a single class at a decently high level.

- Since enemies have different attack types, you'd have to raise the three of them to defend against everything, and splitting points only give you a mediocre defense bonus for every one of them

- People that want more defense will rather play on the affixing system/crafting/unit set bonuses to add tons of HP to their equipment instead, which is more efficient and lets you benefit from the perks of having an ATK mag.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 27, 2016 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Several reasons for this :

MAG stats are added to your base ATK, meaning that while 200 doesn't look much at first, it is added to the total that gets buffed by drinks and shifta, making it somewhat substantial
    - a lot of endgame weapons require base ATK that can be achieved with a mag of the corresponding ATK, but nearly unequippable if not (needing a lot of classes at lv 75 to get maxed class bonuses that will let you reach that)
    - since enemies have different attack type, you'd have to raise the three of them to defend against everything, and splitting points only give you a mediocre defense bonus for every one of them
    - People that want more defense will rather play on the affixing system/crafting/unit set bonuses to add tons of HP to their equipment instead, which is more efficient and lets you keep the perks of having an ATK mag.
    Ah so you get your defense from the abilities of armor n such. Alright. Thanks for the info.

Another Newb Question: Does T-atk affect the power of Support Techniques (healing/buffs)?

Hey guys I'm panicking here and need help about extra storage.

I just bought an Extra Storage 5 but I cannot deposit item to it...

Is there something, or anything I should do before I can use it?

I've tried relogging into the game, restarting the computer and nothing works.

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.