With the recent update I'm a little unclear on getting a 13 to +35. Is it 5 fodder same names to achieve the +35? Plus an additional 2 to the max the element if, for example the base element is 20? or can I use 2 of those fodder to increase grind cap AND element? Basically wondering how many total same name weapons I'll need to fully max out a weapon. I've just returned after a 2 month break and a little confused, trying to prepare for the level cap coming soon. Thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
    With the recent update I'm a little unclear on getting a 13 to +35. Is it 5 fodder same names to achieve the +35? Plus an additional 2 to the max the element if, for example the base element is 20? or can I use 2 of those fodder to increase grind cap AND element? Basically wondering how many total same name weapons I'll need to fully max out a weapon. I've just returned after a 2 month break and a little confused, trying to prepare for the level cap coming soon. Thanks !!
    Getting to +35 is just using 5 copies of the target weapon in Grinding. When you do so, any Element upgrades will be applied during the Grinding process. So you just need the base weapon and five extras.

Note that this is the most basic method of increasing Grind Cap; if you have another copy of the target weapon that also has a boosted Grind Cap, using it as fodder will add its own Grind Cap to the base, in addition to a +1.

Or, if you find a mythical Grind Cap +1, a support item so rare it basically doesn't exist, that will also automatically increase the target weapon's Grind Cap.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 16, 2017 at 05:59 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Anyone?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

is there any date or notice yet of when are we getting the costumes and camos from the design an item contest last year? the one that included a san dinian costume and a water style camo for partizan, JBs and DB
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    is there any date or notice yet of when are we getting the costumes and camos from the design an item contest last year? the one that included a san dinian costume and a water style camo for partizan, JBs and DB
    Side A was early April last year, but late February 2015, so maybe we'll hear about them during the next Broadcast.

Does spending SG on additional Collection File sheets add a permanent slot to the number you can hold? Or is it a one-use purchase?

Also, can you still acquire the items on expired Collection Files? I still have a 13* egg in progress from the sheet that expired Feb 21; can I still obtain that, or should I just abandon it now and get a new sheet going?

Thanks!

SG sheets are yours to keep once bought. And you can theoretically complete an expired sheet in your possession and acquire the items, though objectives that require seasonal missions to fill the gauge may impede your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    SG sheets are yours to keep once bought. And you can theoretically complete an expired sheet in your possession and acquire the items, though objectives that require seasonal missions to fill the gauge may impede your progress.
    Awesome, thanks for the response!

Newb Question: How do you use those EQ quest triggers from the star gem shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Newb Question: How do you use those EQ quest triggers from the star gem shop?
    When you access the Quest Counter, there will be an option in the first menu to start a Trigger Quest. Obviously, the Trigger needs to be in your inventory to do this.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]