Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Thanks everyone, I have another question, are the evolved eggs dropped as a random star, e.g. 7-13, or are they fixed? Also I don't see the colelction sheet at the quest counter, it does not seem to have any sheets for eggs. Also, they're all dropped from different ultimate quests, right? UQ Amduscia is only for Aero, do they drop randomly, or only when you complete the quest? Thanks again
    All three drop from UQ Amduscia, none of the other UQs drop the evolved eggs. Collection Sheets are at Pudding, they're the very bottom the Amduscia Sheets list.

And yes, all the eggs drop randomly, they can vary in rarity, not fixed, and only after breaking the red crystal at the end, you don't get any drops from enemies along the way until the very end.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    does the skill hunter gear boost affect the amount of gear obtained with partizans with the post art dance?
    Yeah it does.

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Thanks everyone, I have another question, are the evolved eggs dropped as a random star, e.g. 7-13, or are they fixed? Also I don't see the colelction sheet at the quest counter, it does not seem to have any sheets for eggs. Also, they're all dropped from different ultimate quests, right? UQ Amduscia is only for Aero, do they drop randomly, or only when you complete the quest? Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    All three drop from UQ Amduscia, none of the other UQs drop the evolved eggs. Collection Sheets are at Pudding, they're the very bottom the Amduscia Sheets list.

And yes, all the eggs drop randomly, they can vary in rarity, not fixed, and only after breaking the red crystal at the end, you don't get any drops from enemies along the way until the very end.
    I would like to add: only 10-13* eggs drop in UQ Amduscia, 7-9* eggs do not drop there.

Also, for clarity, you can get the eggs from collection files, but the collection files require running UQ Amduscia. So, one way or another, you must go to UQ Amduscia to get these eggs.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

This isn't really game-related, but I want some japanese nickname... maybe there is some nickname generator, or maybe rules that I should follow to create one?

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    This isn't really game-related, but I want some japanese nickname... maybe there is some nickname generator, or maybe rules that I should follow to create one?
    What do you mean? Like a character name in Japanese? You could look up names online I guess, or use a foreign name written in Katakana, if that's what you're asking.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Try translating one or two nouns that has connection with you to Chinese (aka kanji) then search Google for "Japanese name from kanji" or such.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Is there any way to get 2015 badges still?
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Is it possible to use the /camouflage command to *unequip* camos? (or outfits or rings, for that matter).
    Last edited by Darki; Nov 21, 2016 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    Is there any way to get 2015 badges still?
    No, there is not. 2015 badges are unobtainable now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Is it possible to use the /camouflage command to *unequip* camos?
    I don't believe you can, though you can get the effect by changing to a camo for a weapon type you don't have (eg. use a sword camo when you want to unequip a rifle camo). The only downside is that this takes an inventory slot to do.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 21, 2016 at 03:15 PM.