Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    Is there some trick to getting character voice clips working? sometimes i pull out random friend partners and they play voice clips based on the voice they are using and i always wanted mine to do that but I don't know if its a command or just part of certain voice tickets.
    It's a chat command," /vo# ".

Has anyone figured out the 13* AIS weapons' potentials?
    I tried going through this topic [ http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...Potential-List ] , but it got massively derailed and the last few posts are just more speculation. Plus Google Translate doesn't make it clear either. I ask because I picked up two AIS Blasters (launcher) & was considering it an upgrade from my Xie Summer Launcher (plus it looks cool).

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yep, just right click on AIDA, and hit Delete; also, delete the Plugins in your pso2_bin.
    No dice. Guess I'll have to deal with AWS again.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

If you upgrade from win8 to 10 does it log in normally after or does that make it seem like a new machine have to do that code email verification?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Has anyone figured out the 13* AIS weapons' potentials?
    I tried going through this topic [ http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...Potential-List ] , but it got massively derailed and the last few posts are just more speculation. Plus Google Translate doesn't make it clear either. I ask because I picked up two AIS Blasters (launcher) & was considering it an upgrade from my Xie Summer Launcher (plus it looks cool).
    I answered this a bunch of pages back:
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    You get -60% PP regen, and this applies both to passive automatic PP regen as well as PP regen from attacks.
    As for damage, you get +10% damage no matter what. You also get increased "critical performance", which equates to (at lv3) a 13% increase in your critical rate and an additional 7% increase in damage when you get a critical hit. This increase is multiplicative to the other 10% that you get, and not additive, so you get a 17.7% (1x1.1x1.07=1.177) increase when you hit a critical instead of a 17% (1+0.1+0.07=1.17) increase.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Character purchasing question

If I have 3 characters (2 on Ship2 and 1 on Ship4) and I buy a character slot on Ship2 then delete the one on ship4 will I have to purchase another one or will it count as my free 3rd? When I made the character on ship4 it was my final free slot (my 3rd slot)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    If you upgrade from win8 to 10 does it log in normally after or does that make it seem like a new machine have to do that code email verification?
    You only need the verification code if your MAC address changes; an OS upgrade won't change your MAC address.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post

If I have 3 characters (2 on Ship2 and 1 on Ship4) and I buy a character slot on Ship2 then delete the one on ship4 will I have to purchase another one or will it count as my free 3rd? When I made the character on ship4 it was my final free slot (my 3rd slot)
    You have to pay for any character made above your third. In your scenario, the only way to be able to not pay would be to delete the ship 4 character first (bringing you from 3 characters to 2). (EDIT: Sirius-91's analogy below is a spot on way of explaining it)
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 2, 2016 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post

Let's tackle your answer by a bit of imagination.

Say you visit a convenience store, and want a drink from their fridge. When pulling the drink from the fridge, whatever drink was behind it now becomes 1st.

So by deleting any character, your other characters will be affected in that way. So if you delete say, your 2nd character and you have a total of 4, your 3rd becomes 2nd, and your 4th becomes 3rd.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's it mean when a ring says "Limit Up Ring EXP 100%"?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    What's it mean when a ring says "Limit Up Ring EXP 100%"?
    Ring can still gain EXP.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯