Page 198 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 981481881951961971981992002012082482986981198 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by loool View Post
    How does Team accessory and storage work? Does it expire? Can team member set their own color for cape?
    Ok I'm not sure about storage. The team accessory works if you guys get 3k team points. You can equip the team accessory going to team commands and then it'll say "Equip Team Accessory" (if you have eng patch anyway). The team accessory will take up your 3rd accessory slot. Only the leader can change the color of the team accessory.

^To add to that, Team Storage need Premium to use. Other than that, I'm blurred too about the function

Team accessories also need the team to become level 5 in order to purchase it. And aside from Team Master, Managers can also change the colour of team accessories.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^To add to that, Team Storage need Premium to use. Other than that, I'm blurred too about the function

Team accessories also need the team to become level 5 in order to purchase it. And aside from Team Master, Managers can also change the colour of team accessories.
    hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhh..must convince managers to change color *-*

I have a question: how do I receive ExCubes, and what's the fastest way of obtaining them?

Lately, I've been pretty discouraged on affixing my weapon, because it keeps failing (one after the after). If I (magically) rally up 20 ExCubes, then getting that 30% Affix Boost will really save the day for me!
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    I have a question: how do I receive ExCubes, and what's the fastest way of obtaining them?

Lately, I've been pretty discouraged on affixing my weapon, because it keeps failing (one after the after). If I (magically) rally up 20 ExCubes, then getting that 30% Affix Boost will really save the day for me!
    Well you can get excubes from turning in 10 star weapons or you can get your character to lvl cap and keep lvling to get 2 excubes.
    The easiest way to get 10 star weapons would be just simply doing quests and depending on chance(specifically sh quests give more advantage of getting 10 star). Or doing the exploration quests where you get like 90 stones and you can get a 10 star. But make sure the stones you're turning in don't require you to have a 10 star weapon.

Another way is saving up your dark falz stones and turning them in for one of the 10 star weapons.

**lillipa eq border breaker has a good chance of getting 10 stars since you're spamming Mizer**
    **When you finish killing mizer go run up the stairs and die so you return to campship without having to go to lobby to restart quest**
    I've gotten alot of my 10 stars that way

Also another note on affixing weapons if you're using that boost. You should have at least 4+ abilities you're adding because that's when you'll really need it. (Hope I'm not assuming too far.) XD
    Last edited by nanakatrin; Nov 30, 2013 at 07:19 AM.

Yeah, from what I read, affixing three abilities would "only" require the +20% item if done correctly. Not that I ever attempted this myself, though, so no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Yeah, from what I read, affixing three abilities would "only" require the +20% item if done correctly. Not that I ever attempted this myself, though, so no idea.
    I was just saying +4 since you can painfully force slot +3 abilities, but doing +4 abilities is alot more difficult. In the long run with that boost you're better off going big or going home. xD

Speaking of bugs, ever since last patch, my RadeonPro and SweetFX hasn't been working in PSO2, even though it worked with the same settings before. How's it over here?

Is there a way to disable a Talis from auto-targetting things, and instead force it to throw it straight ahead?

I'm using my Techer (not my main class, which is Force) and I only have a decent Talis, but the Coast is giving me problems with the invisible enemies, because I can't target them, and sometimes when I try and throw a Talis card to let something like Gigrants out to make them targetable, the card gets thrown at one of the random plants around the area.

The only advise I can give you is to use over-the-shoulder targeting and throw it where there are no enemies touching the reticle
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br