Page 199 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 991491891961971981992002012022092492996991199 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Is there a way to disable a Talis from auto-targetting things, and instead force it to throw it straight ahead?

I'm using my Techer (not my main class, which is Force) and I only have a decent Talis, but the Coast is giving me problems with the invisible enemies, because I can't target them, and sometimes when I try and throw a Talis card to let something like Gigrants out to make them targetable, the card gets thrown at one of the random plants around the area.
    Yeah you can't disable it from auto-targetting, but what you can do what pokemin said. Do the "first person shooter' mode. For me the button I press for that is Z and just aim it where you need to.

A good way to get the enemies is throwing the card at whatever then use zondeel and yeah gigrants or any AoE attack.

I see...

Two more quick questions.

1. Is there a translated list of what each of the voice tickets will say?

2. Can you play voice clips through autowords?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Speaking of bugs, ever since last patch, my RadeonPro and SweetFX hasn't been working in PSO2, even though it worked with the same settings before. How's it over here?
    mofos please respond

Also speaking of bugs, did anyone else ever have an issue with the game freezing when switching blocks or going to team room/my room? I recently moved files around from one hard drive to another, and I can play the game just fine if I don't switch blocks or try to get to my room, the moment I do either of those, it just freezes. I get the windows popup saying "the following application has stopped working"

I am trying to avoid a complete un-install and re-install, as itll take forever to download.

Corruption detected in trainer card

@thematesV2:

Have you tried the "File Check" option on the PSO2 blue window upon start-up: the 3rd option down; this usually solves the problem.

Also, are you using Tweaker or anything, with story patches, English Patches.... etc, or are you playing the game RAW in straight Japanese. Because then, these sort of English patches can be fixed using Tweaker to update them. Usually, things gets a little messed up if your story patch (English-Story-Patch) is not up to date, as far as I can understand.

Yes you can via such commands as /vo1~12

@EvaX.XX thanks.

I'll try that out later this evening.

I currently only use the small english patch, and the item translation.

I did run the file check yesterday, and it turned out 100% good, and the errors still happen when I run the game. so i don't know.

I haven't un-installed any patches yet though, so I'll try that.

Corruption detected in trainer card

I see...

1. Not that I know of. DX You could maybe youtube voices? Japanese like doing that type of stuff.

2. Yes you can~ /vo1-/vo12

I see...

1. No, but there are samples to see what each voice will say. Cirnopedia and the AC scratch site has them.

2. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by thematesV2 View Post
    Also speaking of bugs, did anyone else ever have an issue with the game freezing when switching blocks or going to team room/my room? I recently moved files around from one hard drive to another, and I can play the game just fine if I don't switch blocks or try to get to my room, the moment I do either of those, it just freezes. I get the windows popup saying "the following application has stopped working"

I am trying to avoid a complete un-install and re-install, as itll take forever to download.
    I'm having a bug with the team room+my room, but not the blocks. I read on this forum that turning on item translation is causing this. I would recommend getting tweaker to fix your files (old, misssing, damaged). If that doesn't work then it's probably a sega problem. Somewhere in the depths of pso2 websiteness there might be a topic about it and how sega wants to fix it. Also restarting your comp is a nice second option >_> <_< (experience)