Page 295 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1952452852922932942952962972983053453957951295 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    Ra has the Weak Hit skill so it compliments with the weak stance making it more effective. . . however reliability. . .

it will be good to those weak points which you can lock onto then WB+Banish+ Kamikaze/Master shot it. I reckon Ra/Hu only uses Lawnchair for mobbing for its one shotting capability then Rifles for most bosses via Homing Emission or Impact Slider. Lawnchair's Rodeo Drive is also a great boss killing tool when combined with WB. you'll just end up creating a boss killer rather than an all-rounder or mob killer thus, you're out of the mobbing job. then again, Ra/Hu are quite the boss killers as well because Exploiting the Homing Emission are pretty OP
    HU grants more multipliers to both regular and weakpoint damage than Braver does, so it doesn't really make sense to go this class combination unless you go BR/RA (better bows).

Yup, RA/BR is one of those classes that really is beaten by BR/RA due to its desirable weapons (bow being the defining choice of going br/ra or ra/br).

Even then you're just playing an inferior br/hu with weak bullet.

Ra/hu is far better for its damage and it is highly unlikely you will be finding a weapon that requires 700 ratk in the immediate or even distant future.

Kazuki > If you use a PA when it's somewhat filled, it will use a bar (out of 3) and increase the power by 30% IIRC.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Anyone use JoytoKey? How do I get it work for PSO2 with Xbox controller?

Is there now a cool down on deleting characters or has it always been there? I am trying to delete the second character slot that was given by sega and it gives me a message about how it'll be deleted in 24 hours.

I made a third character so I'm wondering if me deleting the second character slot given by sega will turn the third character bought with AC into the given character slot?

Will I need to buy another character with AC in order to have three characters or after will I get my character slot still?

Quote Originally Posted by nanakatrin View Post
    Is there now a cool down on deleting characters or has it always been there? I am trying to delete the second character slot that was given by sega and it gives me a message about how it'll be deleted in 24 hours.

I made a third character so I'm wondering if me deleting the second character slot given by sega will turn the third character bought with AC into the given character slot?

Will I need to buy another character with AC in order to have three characters or after will I get my character slot still?
    Yes. You can delete your character right now. But you have 24 hours to reverse your decision and get your character back. After 24 hours, the character is permenantly deleted, forever gone from this world.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Yes. You can delete your character right now. But you have 24 hours to reverse your decision and get your character back. After 24 hours, the character is permenantly deleted, forever gone from this world.
    So I can't get that character slot back even though it was the character slot given to me by sega? D:

^Yes you can, but 24 hours after you had decided to delete the character in that slot.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

He's asking if he can make a 3rd character for free after he deletes the character he created with the free slot.

The answer is no: You only have 2 free character slots per account. When sega launched EP2, anyone no matter the number of characters they had could create another one. Once you delete any of them, if you already have 2+ characters, you'll have to pay for the 3rd one.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

^I see. My bad then.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur