Page 772 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 27267272276276977077177277377477578282287212721772 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 46801

is ryuhiroshi skill simulator down or is it just me?

It has been down for me as well, so there must be an issue with their server.

Falling like a black star…

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko77 View Post
    It has been down for me as well, so there must be an issue with their server.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dokisame View Post
    I have a question: Does turning Shader off disable all weather effects?

Oh, and another question: Is it seems like Force damage is lower than Ranger?

[...]

What should I do to increase my damage?
    Thanks guys
    1. No it does not, you were just unlucky, low setting or max makes no difference. Keep trying Forest Exploration and Wind & Rain EQ and you'll get it.

2. Both are good and deal high damage, but you are still low level with low tier equipment.

My advice:

Keep leveling.
    Use a recommended skill tree.
    Try to level a pure R-ATK or T-ATK or S-ATK mag (screw DEX).
    Get 50 elem on your weapon as soon as possible.
    Try to add a soul on your gear when you have decent units and weapon(s) but don't invest too much.
    Crafted weapons are "ok" if don't have the stats to use an high attack weapon (because 800 atk with damage variation is still better than 250 without variation), but when you get close to Lv.35-40 change your weapon to a non-crafted one, even if it has 150-200 less Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by nanakatrin View Post
    is ryuhiroshi skill simulator down or is it just me?
    Read the other section of the forum (PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs > Skill Simulator > Last page)

Gardios: Simulator isn't available right now. Why? It seems like... the hoster disappeared completely. Now, this has happened before and they always came back, but it's stupid so I'm looking for an alternative. Might take a while to set everything up again, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks Ordy for your advice. Still, am I right if I say that low level Forces are usually weaker than low level Rangers? I'm having a huge trouble fighting Vol Dragon on Marlu's quest, cause my damage is too weak. Should I spend meseta to improve a low level weapon like Obside (like adding element, upgrade, etc)? It was a walk in the park when I went to Vol Dragon with Risa
    Last edited by dokisame; Jun 6, 2014 at 06:16 AM.

it's probably because you don't have the right techs.

I'm leveling a FO too, just make sure to get Il-Megid and Il-Barta, even Lv.1 will do. Then use Il-Megid for mobs, Il-Barta for boss.

Check the shop and buy a 50 elem dark talis or rod and 50 elem ice talis or rod, go to your room and extend it if you have at least 300 base T-ATK, get lv.5 element boost skill in FO tree and you should see a huge improvement.
    Last edited by Ordy; Jun 6, 2014 at 09:05 AM.

actually, it only takes the items overlapping, and the items in that section, you do keep them though
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

If I deactivate OTP on my account, will the items stay in the OTP storage like when a premium storage expires?

Quote Originally Posted by LotusFX View Post
    If I deactivate OTP on my account, will the items stay in the OTP storage like when a premium storage expires?
    yes

Which one would you recommend if your sticking to one class type (FO/TE HU/FI RA/GU)?
    Pure Atk mag (175 atk) - strongest attack, will equip all of the class gear.
    Atk and Dex Mag (150 atk + 25 dex) - high atk, to raise minimal damage and dex gear req. a bit.
    Atk and Def mag (150 atk +25 def) - high atk, better def, units in the future might have high req.

Any other mag builds? I thinking pure attack but their might be better benefits going the other two.
    Credit goes to MissMalice