Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Does GGG require parts to be broken to drop units?
    I'm not 100% certain if this applies to other boss. Quartz for example drops units just by killing it asap in AQs (building high risk, a rare lvl3 infected crys mostly). I'm not sure if that has been changed or not in past updates.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Oh. Is the tundra one supposed to be easier than the rest?
    Forest was stated to be intended to be easier than Tundra, and Oceanids was supposed to be harder, but they're all easy in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    I'm not 100% certain if this applies to other boss. Quartz for example drops units just by killing it asap in AQs (building high risk, a rare lvl3 infected crys mostly). I'm not sure if that has been changed or not in past updates.
    Varies from boss to boss. Weapons have this too, Gigur has its themed weapons tied to the breaks as well as units, while some bosses will never have weapons added to drops from broken parts.

I remember back when Falz Elder first came out, it had weird properties with brave/wise stance being relative to the platform rather than the boss "dot" on the minimap.

I'd like to know if:
    1. This is still true, and
    2. any other enemies that have other weird things regarding B/W stance?

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Still true because it's centered around the platform. Same as Vardha.

There's a visual clue for Vardha's center for stances; if you're behind the center of the small platform I'm on in this screenshot, you're in Wise Stance.
    Spoiler!

Line is a bit off in angle, but you get the point.

Default Support partner+room

I remember there was a new feature to be able to have your support partners stay in the room after giving them quests. I have tried like an hour with google to figure it out, but still can't. Where do I go to enable this feature? I like to stare at my children's faces everytime I'm in my room..):

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanakatrin View Post
    I remember there was a new feature to be able to have your support partners stay in the room after giving them quests. I have tried like an hour with google to figure it out, but still can't. Where do I go to enable this feature? I like to stare at my children's faces everytime I'm in my room..):
    After selecting COs, select the middle option (left one to confirm only, and your partner leave, I believe)), I think to send them and leave a copy in Room.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    After selecting COs, select the middle option (left one to confirm only, and your partner leave, I believe)), I think to send them and leave a copy in Room.
    Wow, thank you! I'm so happy <3 I can't believe I didn't notice this before. I can' thank you enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    I remember back when Falz Elder first came out, it had weird properties with brave/wise stance being relative to the platform rather than the boss "dot" on the minimap.

I'd like to know if:
    1. This is still true, and
    2. any other enemies that have other weird things regarding B/W stance?
    Zesh has been giving me problems when he goes on his back exposing his main weak point(can't proc brave). Along with his foot issue(rangers shooting
    at weak bullet at his right foot when he does the turn around and fire shots from his back standing up, it will hit his left instead, and vice versa).

Not sure what they did to fuck it up, but yay.

anybody know how to get the 3 Braver excubes needed for "The Perfect Braver I" it doesn't give much info on the quest order...
    LucidRealm / Ship02

Quote Originally Posted by Psycl0ne View Post
    anybody know how to get the 3 Braver excubes needed for "The Perfect Braver I" it doesn't give much info on the quest order...
    They're the level cap bonus for "leveling up" while you're at max level. Though you only get one per "level" so you need to do it 3 times.