Page 530 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3043048052052752852953053153253354058063010301530 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    what affects drops at the end of SHAQs? i try to use boosters for the last 5-10 minutes before we get to the boss so i have 250% rdr on when we break open the red core, and i ussually let the jpn players break open teh core with their nyoibos (is that wrong?). should i have rdr longer before i get to the boss? because i literally flipped teh table and rage quitted when only razrails and crys units droopped from a MUTATED LVL 70 CRYS DRAAL on FULL BREAK. if only i had premium... this wouldnt even matter to me, but im stuck here for another year before i can get premium for myself... so can anyone tell me how this rdr boost works in SHAQ drops
    A 250% RDR could be said to as if you had 2,5 crys draal as far as rare drop are concerned. Considering how rare got abysmal drop rate in the first place...
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    what affects drops at the end of SHAQs? i try to use boosters for the last 5-10 minutes before we get to the boss so i have 250% rdr on when we break open the red core, and i ussually let the jpn players break open teh core with their nyoibos (is that wrong?). should i have rdr longer before i get to the boss? because i literally flipped teh table and rage quitted when only razrails and crys units droopped from a MUTATED LVL 70 CRYS DRAAL on FULL BREAK. if only i had premium... this wouldnt even matter to me, but im stuck here for another year before i can get premium for myself... so can anyone tell me how this rdr boost works in SHAQ drops
    this here, is a perfect example of how RNG works.

just like how I got rare Bantha Pair mutated in SH AQs and popped an 50% tri-boost (cause I forgot to bring 250%, screw me.) and let them break the crystal and I ended up getting 2 Kitty Paws. which were 3.3 mil the last time I checked. RNG.

Long time no see, PSOW.

Spoiler!

Fixed. I got it to work by telling the Tweaker to check for PSO2 updates. (Though I WAS up to date. I was in-game several times while troubleshooting this.) I started to suspect that there was a problem with my game files, and this seems to confirm it.
    Last edited by Jim; Apr 8, 2014 at 03:22 AM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Hello everyone! Long time lurker/just signed up after giving in to the urge to play and all that. Apologies in advance for posting a quick noob inquiry but I figured it'd be better to post here than in a new thread.

I'm worried about essentially screwing myself over without realizing it until later. As I understand it this means I'll need to at least figure out how I want to work up my MAG and skills ahead of time (or just not touch/spend them until I've got it figured out, if that's an option). I was a bit confused over the Matter Board, though I think I understand how it works and don't have to worry about missing anything on it. Also as I understand it I can't redo my physical appearance without paying.

Is there anything else I need to be watching out for?

Also a quick MAG question - I'm guessing if I want to go melee I should just be working up S-Attack and nothing else? Which basically means feeding it Monomates, Melee Weapons, and 4* Room Items to work that up while keeping Dex from leveling.

Sorry again if this is answered somewhere fairly obvious. Would love to play with any of you guys in game sometime.

Yeah, you can't change your character itself, but your voice, accessories, and hair style can be changed for free (not hair color, though). Casts can change their part colors with a costume color change pass, which requires trading in AC items at the recycle shop (you can just buy the cheapest stuff from other players using meseta). Caseals can change their skin color this way, since it's just one of their colors, but Casts will need to spend AC since it's separate.

Other than that, common pitfalls include screwing up the single free mag and your skill trees. However, they now give out free skill resets any time something major gets changed or added, so you won't have to delete your character if you wait long enough. You'll have to live with your mag forever, though.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kheben View Post
    Hello everyone! Long time lurker/just signed up after giving in to the urge to play and all that. Apologies in advance for posting a quick noob inquiry but I figured it'd be better to post here than in a new thread.

I'm worried about essentially screwing myself over without realizing it until later. As I understand it this means I'll need to at least figure out how I want to work up my MAG and skills ahead of time (or just not touch/spend them until I've got it figured out, if that's an option). I was a bit confused over the Matter Board, though I think I understand how it works and don't have to worry about missing anything on it. Also as I understand it I can't redo my physical appearance without paying.

Is there anything else I need to be watching out for?

Also a quick MAG question - I'm guessing if I want to go melee I should just be working up S-Attack and nothing else? Which basically means feeding it Monomates, Melee Weapons, and 4* Room Items to work that up while keeping Dex from leveling.

Sorry again if this is answered somewhere fairly obvious. Would love to play with any of you guys in game sometime.
    There are quite a few things you can mess up. I can't count them all, but the first things I can recall are:

1) Don't mess with crafting. If you get a good weapon, never craft it. You can craft a so-so weapon (1-6* and 1-9* from Normal-VH difficulties) but won't be able to equip it until lv30 and you can lose multiclassness. Never EVER craft 10*. If you are not sure if you want to craft some weapon/unit, you can look at recipes at crafting menu at Visiphone, but note that 7*+ weapons will lose DEX bonus, which results in higher damage variance.

2) Don't join parties that can do quests that you haven't unlocked by yourself. Doing so can unlock those quests for you, which can become confusing since you have to do them in a proper order.

3) If you find a good weapon for another class, keep it in storage. If you decide to try that class you may need it. Also store discs you can't learn because of requirements.

4) Feeding weapons to your mag can have different effects depending on rarity. DEX given by them is always the same, but ATK raises with rarity. This way you'll need much less 4* room goods if you feed mag with weapons of highest rarity possible. Right now it's 6*, but in next updates feeding up to 9* will be allowed. Use that to your advantage.

5) Pure ATK mag is an option, but there's a tendency of weapons with DEX requirements. You might want to keep around 25-30 DEX.

6) Don't feed mag/keep mag food in inventory during EQs, TAs and other times when your performance is important. A rush can result into feeding a wrong item, which can make you mess up if you do so more than once.

Alright, so my biggest "worry" is the MAG, which I now more or less know what to go for; I found the charts over at Cirnopedia so I at least know which items give which stats. Skill wise, I'm guessing I'll probably just follow through one of the build guides for now. I figure if I at least go for the stuff that's "universally" considered good either way I can't go too wrong.

As for holding onto items... I am the ultimate pack rat. So no worries there! And I definitely won't mess with crafting until I know what the deal with it is; I haven't really looked up much on it since I figured it'd come later if at all.

Thanks much for the responses, I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheben View Post
    Alright, so my biggest "worry" is the MAG, which I now more or less know what to go for; I found the charts over at Cirnopedia so I at least know which items give which stats. Skill wise, I'm guessing I'll probably just follow through one of the build guides for now. I figure if I at least go for the stuff that's "universally" considered good either way I can't go too wrong.

As for holding onto items... I am the ultimate pack rat. So no worries there! And I definitely won't mess with crafting until I know what the deal with it is; I haven't really looked up much on it since I figured it'd come later if at all.

Thanks much for the responses, I really appreciate it.
    You don't want a "universal" mag, that will really limit what you can equip.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Dumber question that has likely been answered prior but I'm at work atm. With the patch today, will this break/affect my Tweaked game? I mean, do I have to wait for updates through Tweaker to play again, or can I just carry on as normal.
    Megid is just a form of male PMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranji View Post
    Dumber question that has likely been answered prior but I'm at work atm. With the patch today, will this break/affect my Tweaked game? I mean, do I have to wait for updates through Tweaker to play again, or can I just carry on as normal.
    what patch? you mean tomorrow's patch?

probably only the Main patch will get the 1st priority. the Sub, Story, Item Patches comes later. so, other stuff won't be translated, only the major ones.