Page 3758 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2758325836583708374837553756375737583759376037613768380838584258 ... LastLast
Results 37,571 to 37,580 of 46801

The macros I use are chat macros built into the game. I'd post them but you know, servers being down and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo9999 View Post
    I'd rather not mess with macros if possible. I wish the ring switching wasn't so cumbersome and permanently fused to units. Isn't that against the rules anyway?
    Honestly, probably no more so that using any of the English patches, especially since it is merely remapping the controller as a Keyboard.
    To use an in-game chat shortcut, you hit ctrl+numpad number, and using JoyToKey, I have my controller set up so that holding down on the d-pad lets me use R3 as Ctrl, and the face buttons and triggers as the numpad numbers.
    Example: say I want to use my TDs that are in my 1st weapon slot with L/TD Air Chase, and I have set chat shortcut 1 as "/mpal1 /sr l/tdairchase" to do so; instead of having to hit ctrl+numpad 1, I hit Down+R3+X, and it uses the shortcut.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 25, 2017 at 05:05 PM.

Are the maps like Forrest/Caves still gonna be playable?
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    Are the maps like Forrest/Caves still gonna be playable?
    Yes; they are just adding new content. Old playable content is never removed, with the exception of limited EQs and COs, and old EQs and COs that get readjusted or added into others.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 25, 2017 at 06:08 PM.

Can I use an NT Seiga Blade to get the upgrade to the Selkaizer Blade? I tried it with Zeig but it didn't seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo9999 View Post
    Can I use an NT Seiga Blade to get the upgrade to the Selkaizer Blade? I tried it with Zeig but it didn't seem to work.
    Yes, you can. If it didn't show up in the trade list even though you had it in your inventory, it is likely that the weapon was just locked.

Is the amount of exp from tickets fixed or is it reduced if you lvl is low, like with COs?
    I.e., how to best lvl a new class by using tickets and cos.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post
    Is the amount of exp from tickets fixed or is it reduced if you lvl is low, like with COs?
    Ticket EXP is not scaled to your Level. You can blow past the first 40 or 50 levels really quickly if you have lots of 15000 EXP Tickets stocked.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post
    Actually~ they put in alot of quest for Hero job class, because they don't want people to spam ticket to power level~~

As said in the dengeki interview 2 day ago
    http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563843/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Actually~ they put in alot of quest for Hero job class
    I hope they aren't too tedious, and don't require EQs. I can understand why they would give Hero its own level cap COs though.