Is there a stand-alone english patch? _(:3 just wondering, tweaker isn't working for one of my friends

Quote Originally Posted by sabitsuki View Post
    Is there a stand-alone english patch? _(:3 just wondering, tweaker isn't working for one of my friends
    http://psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206

Ok, so I'm still stumbling my way through affixing, though I'm better than I was (I can't buy pre-affixed in this case as they're 11*, and basically it was about time I learned anyway).

The real trouble/expensive bit begins now- I want to add Modulator and use 'Add Special Ability (PP)' to units that already have 3 slots affixed. My 'plan' so to speak was to add a random 4th unit to all of them, something with a very high chance of success, so I can switch it for Modulator in the next run (along with the 'Add Special Ability (PP)' at this point) without the additional slot penalty.

This is looking to be very expensive, so just figured I'd ask here first- is there anything obvious here I'm missing that would make the job easier? And this is perhaps an obvious noob question, but if I fork out for extra fodders with Modulator on them and use them all at once, I heard this increases the chance from 30% that the Modulator will be affixed - is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Ok, so I'm still stumbling my way through affixing, though I'm better than I was (I can't buy pre-affixed in this case as they're 11*, and basically it was about time I learned anyway).

The real trouble/expensive bit begins now- I want to add Modulator and use 'Add Special Ability (PP)' to units that already have 3 slots affixed. My 'plan' so to speak was to add a random 4th unit to all of them, something with a very high chance of success, so I can switch it for Modulator in the next run (along with the 'Add Special Ability (PP)' at this point) without the additional slot penalty.

This is looking to be very expensive, so just figured I'd ask here first- is there anything obvious here I'm missing that would make the job easier? And this is perhaps an obvious noob question, but if I fork out for extra fodders with Modulator on them and use them all at once, I heard this increases the chance from 30% that the Modulator will be affixed - is this true?
    Use this calculator to calculate your success chance
    http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/dudu/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

ok I am still confused about something. How to 100% vinculum.

Just having three makes it 50% only. I thought Anga soul might boost it but seems like no...

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    ok I am still confused about something. How to 100% vinculum.

Just having three makes it 50% only. I thought Anga soul might boost it but seems like no...
    You can't, only system boost, and boost item can raise the success chance.
    Why don't you go for Modulator instead?
    It's chance is higher 80% chance, and it gives 10 more X-atk and Vinculum
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

ok going to ask this one more time.... since it was overlooked. I went and did the walk through on aida's guide... i get into the game and when i select the first timer option or any of the ships I immediately see a server time out error every single time i try to get into the game. As i stated previously i followed Aida's guide, some help would really be appreciated as i would really like to try this game out.

Anga Soul does boost vinculum.
    I used it already.
    You can get to 70% and if you use a 30% boost item (without upslotting) you can get vinculum at 100%.

For the skill chase advanced, would an element weakness to the enemy be considered as a "status condition?" Also what else would be considered as a status condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnchente View Post
    For the skill chase advanced, would an element weakness to the enemy be considered as a "status condition?" Also what else would be considered as a status condition.
    Status Conditions are Burn (Fire), Freeze (Ice), Shock (Lightning), Mirage (Wind), Panic (Light), and Poison (Dark)... I know there's also a stun-ish condition, but I do not know if that one counts

But generally, enemies are prone to the status condition of the element they are weak to more than the others, but regular enemies can still be afflicted with just about anything
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br