Page 302 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2022522922993003013023033043053123524028021302 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    I would recommend either Gunner or Braver.

Both classes are just powerhouses (with Hunter Subbed, of course).

It depends on how you like to play though: do you like katanas/bows or T.M.'s.

For Gunner: Use the PA's: Infinite Fire (used for everything), Heel Stab (mobbing), Messiah Time (close-range for maxmimum damage).

For Braver: Use the PA's: Shunka-Shunran (overpowered-all-purpose-PA), Kanran-Kikkyo (mobbing), Hatou-Rindou (if you need to keep a safe distance between you and the target; nevertheless good damage but depends on the spacing between you and your target).

Note: players don't pick Braver.... they pick Shunka....

As for weapons go... just get the strongest ones provided that you can equip them, afford them, or able to find them (look them up from Cirnopedia or something).
    Is Fi a good class to level? Is it strong like Braver or no?

How do I hide pictures with a spoiler box?

the tag is [spoiler-box]
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

qwickie in regards to crafting/grinding...

i bough tthat lil thing in the excube shop that u put down in ur room. mines for striking crafts. its the "2" one u get at the excube shop. does it make ur crafts stronger? (if it does, is it retroactive? o will i have to re-craft the item?)

also along those lines. does it matter if u extend the weapon or grind the weapon first? (like will it be stronger one way or the other?)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    i bough tthat lil thing in the excube shop that u put down in ur room. mines for striking crafts. its the "2" one u get at the excube shop. does it make ur crafts stronger? (if it does, is it retroactive? o will i have to re-craft the item?)
    クラフトエクスビルダー
    Craft Ex Builder:
    This room item slightly decreases the cooldown times for [Equipment Extensions]. The value of its effects vary based on which Ex Builder was placed in the room.

The community suggests to place the “Craft Ex Builder 2″ obtained from the EXCube Exchange Counter.
    Courtesy of Ricardo: http://bumped.org/psublog/

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    also along those lines. does it matter if u extend the weapon or grind the weapon first? (like will it be stronger one way or the other?)
    The order does not matter, you can extend and then grind or vice versa. The end result will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    18 10s when I ran it last night. Must be you.
    You're bad at the game.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

How do I use Shunka properly? It seems like a Marth over-B so I just kind of spam the directional keys but my attacks are going all over the place ;-;

Nowhere else to post this without drawing undue attention:
    Heads up to avoid block 21 as well as 20 unless you like being repeatedly teleported to nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    How do I use Shunka properly? It seems like a Marth over-B so I just kind of spam the directional keys but my attacks are going all over the place ;-;
    Lock-On helps quite a bit (the manual one, not the auto-aim / soft-lock). I'm not sure what key you have it set to (I use a 360 controller & have it set to L1 / Left Bumper), but I lock onto my target & just hold forward (believe that's the "W" key for default Mouse+Keyboard controls). If there are multiple targets & they each die in one or two hits, then I just "move" towards them & the extra attacks happen in their proximity.

Spoiler!