Page 391 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2913413813883893903913923933944014414918911391 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 46801

I'm planning to finally get a set of LR units for a few of my characters. Are there any things I should take note of when choosing the unit set, especially if I extend them?

Anyone know of a quest that has a very high chance for visbolt or one that has a 100% chance? 2 weeks left and cant find it for first bingo yet other character finds everywhere.

Have to play with at least another player, just go to Varder Soma's Area 1 and restart if you don't get it running around the whole area.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I found that FC has the best chance. Find a good populated block and look for people running FC or ask a few of your mates to help.

Now, I have a question. Does booster effect the chance of getting a rare of a code?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I found that FC has the best chance. Find a good populated block and look for people running FC or ask a few of your mates to help.

Now, I have a question. Does booster effect the chance of getting a rare of a code?
    nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    I'm planning to finally get a set of LR units for a few of my characters. Are there any things I should take note of when choosing the unit set, especially if I extend them?
    LR spike shouldot set would actually get crapped on once extended. The thing got something like 50hp and 6% strike resist by piece that are hidden. I still use mines as my swapping tank units.

The rest of the LR unit can be extended for the most part. Just choose the look/set bonus you want.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Yet another "Rookie Kressidia can't unlock quest" help request!

"Rookie Pebble Gathering" I can't unlock this, I've done: Rookie S rank clear, Subdue Za Oodan, Gunslash, Defender, Forest exploration and Rookie Force

Shouldn't this be enough to unlock "Rookie pebble gathering"? Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by darkepyonuk View Post
    was following the bumped guide
    i have two emails one from pso admin and one from sega id, but on the sega id, on the website theres no box to click to enable me to activate use of pso2 and i cant get to the disclaimer/terms of use to accept it
    The guide was severely outdated so I've updated it to reflect the new changes.

You have completed your registration for PSO2 and you may now download the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WBMike View Post
    The guide was severely outdated so I've updated it to reflect the new changes.

You have completed your registration for PSO2 and you may now download the game.
    Ahright i did think summit was up, allright matey thanks for that
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

Default trying to register/captcha problems

can anyone figure this out, been at it for an hour now, getting frustrated...