Page 703 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 20360365369370070170270370470570671375380312031703 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by icewindz View Post
    I'm a gunner and my mag is ajax
    Ajax P - Attacks with a bombardment of explosive bullets, annihilating anything in front of it.

Ajax I - Fires off a photon Maser from its head, descending on targets like hail.

Ajax N - Scatters phoenix wings each with their own will, turning into bullets piercing their target.

I prefer the Photon Shop one, ケートス・プロイ aka Ketos Proi, as it restores PP. But that is my preference, if you want more damage, any of the R-ATK base for your Gunner might tickle your fancy. More can be read here.
    Last edited by Rendezvous; May 20, 2014 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendezvous View Post
    Ajax P - Attacks with a bombardment of explosive bullets, annihilating anything in front of it.

Ajax I - Fires off a photon Maser from its head, descending on targets like hail.

Ajax N - Scatters phoenix wings each with their own will, turning into bullets piercing their target.

I prefer the Photon Shop one, ケートス・プロイ aka Ketos Proi, as it restores PP. But that is my preference, if you want more damage, any of the R-ATK base for your Gunner might tickle your fancy. More can be read here.
    thank you.

btw, how is julius nifta after nerfed? i heard it was op.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendezvous View Post
    Save up in the event they do come out with more stone weapons or buy the all-class Partizan, good for clearing trash mobs and/or travel.
    Thanks i guess i'l just get the partizan then since i just dropped slide end lv 15

Elder souls are so expensive now ;_; I'm trying to elder/tech3/spirita3 some units, but want to make sure I'm doing it right to avoid unnecessary expense. I have my units x/x/x now. Best course of action now is to brute force elder/x/x, and brute force fodders with elder/tech/x and elder/spirita/x, then combine all with a 20% booster for guaranteed? Or is there a better way, since elder souls are like 100k per 3s right now?

If someone buys a character and would want to remake it is that possible like it is with the free chars? Also what happens to the friendslist or team a player is in if they change ships?

Dunno about remaking characters, but friends/teams are on a per-ship basis. I have a character on ship 2 that I mostly play on and is teamless, and a character on ship 10 that is on a team with some friends. They have separate friends lists and the ship 10 char has access to team ship and can see team menu, while the ship 2 char can't.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering what Rod/Talis I should get as a FO/TE for the Ice element?

Quote Originally Posted by supersai8 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering what Rod/Talis I should get as a FO/TE for the Ice element?
    It depends. But you should definitely get ice element on it for element conversion.

Rods: You could get チェイドラーケン which has a latent boosting damage 20% (at lvl 3) against oceanoids (which are of course weak to ice).

Rods/talis: Anything with dragon hunter for your cave dragons (also weak to ice).
    Anything with oceanoid hunter (see above).

Wand (you can craft it to allow force to use, if it already doesn't): Mace of adaman boosts ice techs as a latent... Elysion is awesome +100% boost to uncharged techs. Get that one.
    Last edited by Pugas87; May 20, 2014 at 03:57 PM.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

What are the benefits of playing in a party instead of soloing? (Mainly to do with EQ)

I believe there is a slight exp boost, wondering if there is anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonL View Post
    What are the benefits of playing in a party instead of soloing? (Mainly to do with EQ)

I believe there is a slight exp boost, wondering if there is anything else.
    2 ppl *1.1
    3 ppl *1.15
    4 ppl *1.2

if im correct

edited: just see i didnt answer your question l0l sorry