Page 578 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 7847852856857557657757857958058158862867810781578 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 46801

so uh, the new Mark affixes

we can't put them on other weapons? So it gets forcefully disposed like exp boost/lucky rise/meseta fever?

No, it's like XQ affixes Alter ___. It can only remain on a weapon if you have 3 in the pool and is 80%. In other words, if you want it on a weapon, you have to find/buy the weapon with it on it already (found with mark on it).

Skilled Fighter

where is the item to reset a custom technique

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    If you have points in Average Stance, you can get 20-30% more damage with your mechguns still (granted, Charge Advance will only affect Heel Stab and Aerial Shooting)
    Although, the damage will still be bad compared to Fury, due to missing out on so much JA damage
    K. That helps a bit. I guess subclassing braver is smarter when using bows. I also like that 20% heal when you pull off Just Reversal w/ Braver. So helpful, especially when riding solo.

Quote Originally Posted by LuxCaeli View Post
    Does that mean I can create a third character? I can't check at the moment. Thanks for answering my other question! C:
    Nope, just the 2. When the update came out, Sega gave an extra character creation pass to people who had already bought a second character, which allowed you to create a 3rd character once. Since you can't have more than two free characters, creating that 3rd character would mean you would have to delete 2 characters to recreate 1, to keep within the limit.
    * edited for clarity
    Last edited by Crystal_Shard; Apr 24, 2014 at 10:59 PM.

Can I receive a catalyst when finishing stage 1-50 of XQ? Or do I need stage 51-60 before receiving one?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Can I receive a catalyst when finishing stage 1-50 of XQ? Or do I need stage 51-60 before receiving one?
    You need to clear 1-60

If you clear 1-15, then continue to 20~60, you won't get it.
    You need to start from 16~60.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Okay, what if I did 1-50, and then stop, to continue 51-60 in another day? Will I get the catalyst then?
    Also, how about the other two who also party up with me (Same stage clearance)? Will they receive one too when they rejoin for 51-60?

Ty for your answer btw
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

To add to that, can you only get one per 1-60, or does it reset? IE, can I do forest & dragon again for the another?

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Okay, what if I did 1-50, and then stop, to continue 51-60 in another day? Will I get the catalyst then?
    Also, how about the other two who also party up with me (Same stage clearance)? Will they receive one too when they rejoin for 51-60?

Ty for your answer btw
    As long as you cleared all 60 stages (dose not matter if different day) you'll get the catalyst so long as your stage unlocked does not reset to 0 after 1 week when you last started to unlock floors.

You must cleared all 60 stages period. If you or anyone joins a party and finished the final floors, you/they won't get the bonus for the catalyst unless they cleared all the other stages before the final floor.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin_punch View Post
    To add to that, can you only get one per 1-60, or does it reset? IE, can I do forest & dragon again for the another?
    The bonus can be obtain infinitely per day since I don't remember any limits. You just have to finish all floors before it resets after a week (it will automatically reset once you clear all floors).
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Apr 25, 2014 at 12:15 AM.