Page 883 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 38378383387388088188288388488588689393398313831883 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,830 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    WHY IS GUNSLASH SO BAD.

HOW DO I HAVE FUN WITH THIS WEAPON AUGH.

but seriously any advice on GunSlash only builds?

iwouldlikeananswertomyfirsttwoquestionsaswell
    You can try Ra/Br with a weak stance build and get mad when additional bullet doesn't hit weak points. AFAIK additional bullet prioritizes weak points, so you'll often see damage like 3k x 3, and go "wow, I'm actually doing decent damage!" then you'll see 800x3 and go "wow, I'm doing shit damage!" Edit: I might be retarded and Ra/Hu is probably still better.

Anyway, question of my own now. What's up with all of these Susanos in the market with lucky rise and non quartz souls? I've seen a bunch of Ragne souls and a persona soul, but I thought only Quartz Dragon dropped it. What's the deal? Or is lucky rise somehow transferable now?
    Last edited by horseship; Jul 28, 2014 at 01:00 PM.

Can you sell Grind / Ability success +30% items (the ones from Excube Shop)?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Nope. (ninja'd)

is it my imagination, or are there more player with god awful gear than normal? the last few days on sh i've been seeing lobbies full of roundeets and shitty taga units at +6 or so.

i'm not one of the "every weapon/unit must have soul/shoot 3/spirita3" elitists, and on <= vh i get using the crap i mentioned, but the level of crap gear in sh seems to be significantly higher than normal. these guys aren't even invising their shitty taga units, drawing attention to themselves.

Might there be an individual who I can pay (either in meseta or even paypal) to make an amazing SA for one of my characters?

Does anyone know how to do both female and male lobby actions from the quick menu? This person manages to do it but I have no idea what combination of buttons they press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBnJ...ta2rLJYBX25bsQ

Quote Originally Posted by Magikarp View Post
    Does anyone know how to do both female and male lobby actions from the quick menu? This person manages to do it but I have no idea what combination of buttons they press.

As far as I know, since I use a female human, you would type mla/ (insert action) to perform the male lobby actions but that's because I know them from the top of my head. So that's one way.

Quote Originally Posted by Magikarp View Post

Type /cla for the opposite gender's lobby action.

I know how to type it out to do the opposite gender's action I just wanted to know how it could be done from the quick menu without typing, like in the video I linked.